Author Topic: Frame Rate around Nina's Landing  (Read 3339 times)

spud

• Misty Moorings Team
Frame Rate around Nina's Landing
« on: March 22, 2011, 12:44:27 PM »
I still notice a frame rate slowdown around Nina's Landing and today although I can not pin point the problem I have had 2 or 3 computer lock-ups in this area.  I have deleted my install of Nina's, downloaded the file again and re-installed.  In addition I searched the FSX\Sound folder and diabled fifties.wav and Ninas_Music_Fifties.wav that were left over from old installs.  Does anyone know what other sound files exclusive to Nina's that were used with Nina's Landing originally.  I would like to try disabling all of them and see if it makes a difference as a trouble shooting measure.  I no longer have the sound downloads so can not check them for all the sounds.

8)
Later,

Spud

Dieter

Re: Frame Rate around Nina's Landing
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2011, 01:11:48 PM »
Sorry, I had them all until this morning, but after my desaster with the framerates at PAKT and PANT I deleted them all.
What you can do:
- system search in \FSX for "nina".
You will get all files with "nina" in it and you can  decide to delete, whatever is necessary.
BTW, a single   xxx.wav and a  xxx.fx   file will never hamper the FSX, it's just .bgl files.

Dieter
Many greetings
Dieter

Intel(r) Core(TM) i7-7700K CPU 4,5 GHz - MSI Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 - RAM 16GB - 3 SSD je 500GB - 1 SSD 1TB - 1 HD 1TB - Win10 Pro 64 bit - MSFS Premium Deluxe - Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog - Thrustmaster TFRP Pedals