Author Topic: Cant find cabins in library  (Read 2440 times)

mllgrennman

Cant find cabins in library
« on: April 14, 2018, 10:40:08 PM »
Hi...There are many great cabins that I can't seem to find in the libraries....(I found the "puchbowl")  I'd love to use the "blue cat lake" cabin if possible, but I can't find it in the libraries...Any ideas where it is?

(Pic included)
« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 10:44:13 PM by mllgrennman »

jeff3163

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Watercraft-Panels-Paint
Re: Cant find cabins in library
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2018, 10:54:51 PM »
Hi mllgrennman,
     Libraries? ???   Look for it on the scenery page, under "B" for Blue Cat Lake cabin.  Add it to your scenery library as you would any other scenery location.  Grab a flightplan and go find it.  Happy flying.   :)

Are you asking permission to "use" the cabin object in a scenery project, rather than fly to it? ???  That is another thing altogether.   The cabins are in the object libraries. 
« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 10:57:47 PM by jeff3163 »

Win10Pro64, MSFS 1.25.9.0, P3Dv4.3.29.25520, AMD Ryzen7 1800X@3.6 GHz , 32Gb RAM, GTX 1080 Ti, 2x42" Vizio Monitors, HTC Vive VR HMD, Saitek Yoke/Pedals/trim wheel, XBox360 Controller, G27 steering wheel w/shifter+pedals. :P

mllgrennman

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2018, 07:42:03 AM »

Are you asking permission to "use" the cabin object in a scenery project, rather than fly to it? ???  That is another thing altogether.   The cabins are in the object libraries.

Yes Jeff...That is what I am asking. I am only making scenery for my own personal use...I will not share publicly or privately...I was hoping someone could narrow down the search and help me locate which library the "Blue Cat" type cabins are in...or maybe even the name of the file...I'm spending hours auditioning each object one at a time with no luck...Thanks.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 07:48:59 AM by mllgrennman »

mllgrennman

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2018, 08:42:51 AM »
call off the search!...they are all the same cabin...just had a different tone in the screenshots...and i have them...thanks again

but just to get picky...im not digging the painted white doors...id like rustic wood doors if you know of any

ualani

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Legacy RTMM Library Manager
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2018, 11:13:40 AM »
I know of no rustic wood door object in any of our libraries. Even If we had one, you'd have to place it over the existing white door with an object placement tool such as Instant Scenery. Keep looking for a cabin that meets your needs. You may even be able to find one in the Avism or Flightsim libraries.

Steve
Object Library Manager
Legacy RTMM Library Manager
Custom Objects Design
Legacy Scenery Design
Support