Author Topic: Remember - We are in Public Beta  (Read 2347 times)

Doug

• Misty Moorings Site Admin
    • Return to Misty Moorings
Remember - We are in Public Beta
« on: March 23, 2018, 05:00:56 PM »
Misty Flying Club is still in "beta" ....

Just so everyone knows, we are still in "public beta" mode. Lots of things are being fixed and changed daily, many of them because of the problems some brave people are pointing out to us. This is what "beta" is all about. There WILL be problems. If you want to risk "playing" with this, knowing you can have some problems, we appreciate you helping us (and we appreciate your patience), and we NEED your feedback to make it work. That feedback is helping us get everything running more smoothly each day.  For those folks that don't want to deal with the "beta problems" we encounter, we'll let you know with a real "grand opening" when things are all settled down. Just a reminder.

Doug
« Last Edit: March 23, 2018, 05:03:48 PM by Doug »

nbrich1

• Misty Flying Club VA, Sim Troubleshooting & Help
    • Misty Flying Club (MFC)
Re: Remember - We are in Public Beta
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2018, 08:06:09 PM »
We are in June and MFC is well launched. Not much beta left. Yes, the odd bug might show up once in a while but not many big issues these days. Pilots have flown nearly 1900 flights at MFC with over 1152 hours spent in the air and fly many flights on a daily basis.

I will continue building more tours/excursions, dispatch trips etc. There is lots to fly at MFC but still have only scratched the surface exploring these areas of Alaska, BC, Yukon etc and all the RTMM scenery add-ons that have been created (and more RTMM addon scenery being created). so if you enjoy this area and RTMM scenery and enhancements stay tuned to RTMM and MFC.

Norm
« Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 07:32:09 AM by nbrich1 »
Regards from Toronto, Canada. Home Airport CYYZ.
^----------------- Misty Flying Club -----------------^

stiletto2

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2018, 07:02:19 AM »
Hi Norm,

You and Henry have done a fantastic job on getting this off the ground!  I look forward to trying it out once I get a little free time.  Thanks for everything you and Henry have done to make the MFC a reality for all of us.

Rod

Doug

• Misty Moorings Site Admin
    • Return to Misty Moorings
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2018, 07:30:59 AM »
I agree. This was always the missing link for us. We tried it other times and it didn't "take." I think the way Norm and Henry set this up is the key. It is a "simplified" VA that is taylored to bush flying where there are fewer strict flying rules and schedules. Then add the effort they put into it and it becomes a winning combination. Big hat tip and thank you to Norm and Henry. MFC is here to stay.

BBQSteve

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2018, 09:34:35 AM »
Good stuff! Fun too!