Author Topic: Some Cabins Not Appearing  (Read 2082 times)

TooMuchFS

Some Cabins Not Appearing
« on: January 12, 2018, 11:05:19 PM »
Hiya all,

After some time away from Misty, I returned to do a complete new Misty installation (FSX:A SP2). I followed the instructions and installed all the Part I, II and III libraries, E-Z Library and already had Oz-X installed.

The scenery object test displays perfectly and all seems to work well except that (so far) the cabins at Mt Matlock and Masset Inlet don't display. I see the armchairs, fires etc. - but no cabins. When I visit elsewhere (e.g. Dan's Hideaway) - I do see cabins.

I am assuming it is one specific type of cabin from a specific file library that is the culprit. Does any know the specific texture file that is missing and which library it is from so I can trace it and check that it installed correctly?

Cheers

Peter

ualani

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Legacy RTMM Library Manager
Re: Some Cabins Not Appearing
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2018, 08:01:50 AM »
Please post a screenshot as well as the coordinates that you are referring to. It's difficult to help you without complete information.

Also, If you have EZ Scenery libraries installed in addition to the RTMM libraries you need to uninstall it because they are incorporated into the RTMM library set. According to what you say you have installed, it also looks like you are missing some of the RTMM libraries, namely the RTMM Medical and APP library and the RTMM BWEP library. You should get them even though you may not be interested in visiting those areas because they also contain objects that might be used in scenery that isn't necessarily specific to those locations.

Steve
RTMM Librarian
Legacy RTMM Library Manager
Custom Objects Design
Legacy Scenery Design
Support

TooMuchFS

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2018, 01:40:26 AM »
Thanks Steve.

I removed the EZ library and reinstalled RTMM Libraries I, II and III making sure to overwrite any existing files. This has fixed the problem with the missing textures now working fine.

Many thanks.

Peter

ualani

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Legacy RTMM Library Manager
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2018, 12:08:57 PM »
Glad your problem want away! Don't forget to download and install those other 2 libraries and you'll be up to date and good to go.
Legacy RTMM Library Manager
Custom Objects Design
Legacy Scenery Design
Support