Author Topic: Air Hauler 2 VA?  (Read 2885 times)

bt103504

Air Hauler 2 VA?
« on: November 25, 2017, 09:25:24 PM »
Air Hauler 2 has finally opened their VA feature on their platform. Was curious if anyone was interested in starting a "Misty's Air Service" VA with PF20 (Misty's Place) as the homebase of operations?

spud

• Misty Moorings Team
Re: Air Hauler 2 VA?
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2017, 10:29:20 AM »
Air Hauler would be another pgm. to manage along with everything else.  As such I wouldn't be interested personally.
 8)
Later,

Spud

jeff3163

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Watercraft-Panels-Paint
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2017, 10:45:17 AM »
     I do use Air Hauler 2, and have bases at Klawock, Skagway, and Telegraph Creek.  I don't use VA services myself.  I just can't be bothered to start the monitoring service for my flights or visit the VA regularly.  So I don't.  But that's just me.  Boy, I haven't fired up my AH2 for a while now.  I wonder how the gang is doing.  I'd better log on and pay them for sitting around in the hangers.   ;D

If you are interested in the VA, why don't you start one?  Others who want to can join you.  ;)
« Last Edit: November 26, 2017, 10:47:51 AM by jeff3163 »

Win10Pro64, MSFS 1.25.9.0, P3Dv4.3.29.25520, AMD Ryzen7 1800X@3.6 GHz , 32Gb RAM, GTX 1080 Ti, 2x42" Vizio Monitors, HTC Vive VR HMD, Saitek Yoke/Pedals/trim wheel, XBox360 Controller, G27 steering wheel w/shifter+pedals. :P

Japo32

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2017, 04:16:57 AM »
I am looking for another AH2 VA that makes bush flying. But there is a Wipe soon so everything is halted.
there is one that is promising that you can check at the top of the beta AH2 VA forums... but that is all. Promising one.

nbrich1

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Misty Flying Club VA, Sim Troubleshooting & Help
    • Misty Flying Club (MFC)
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2017, 07:10:13 AM »
If you are also looking for a real "Bush VA" that operates in these same areas of Alaska, BC and Yukon there are only a couple but only one that I know of these VA actually incorporates custom RTMM scenery add-ons into their VA systems and is totally bush: Partner site: Alaska Adventures VA.

(No tubes there: It's all bush, over 2000 flight legs, scenic tours and many of them incorporating RTMM scenery, but if you don't have the custom RTMM scenery add-ons in your sim some of the tours cause you need the RTMM scenery to see the scenery locations. SIMS: FSX/P3D and some X-plane users can fly some of the stuff that is not RTMM dependent. Anyways Alaska Adventures VA Link: http://www.flyaka.com/

Norm
Regards from Toronto, Canada. Home Airport CYYZ.
^----------------- Misty Flying Club -----------------^

Japo32

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2017, 10:00:30 AM »
Thanks!

What I miss from the VA usually is what AirHauler or FSEconomy gives me. The economy option and only have some planes ready for all, so they have to be flought with care. But I will checkout that VA.
Thanks!