Author Topic: Muliplayer flight tonight at Midnight eastern standerd time.  (Read 4142 times)

WeDGe

• You cant take it with ya
Muliplayer flight tonight at Midnight eastern standerd time.
« on: March 17, 2011, 02:27:52 PM »
If anybodys interested i,ll be doing a mp flight tonight at midnight EST the thread and sever info is here.

http://midnightaviation.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=departures&thread=285&page=1

everyone is welcome, and if you really want to do it the start time is flexable just say when!

Cheers, WeDGe

alexf

• My photogallery
Re: Muliplayer flight tonight at Midnight eastern standerd time.
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2011, 06:11:02 PM »
Love to but too late for me on a weekday. Have to work the next day.

Usually 7m to 10pm EST is my best available time.

WeDGe

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2011, 08:28:28 PM »
no problem alex .pm me the best times for you and we,ll hook up soon.....midnight eastern works out good for the people on the west cost and i work late so thats why i fly at midnight....X-ray mikemy friend at Midnight aviation is joining me tonight so i,m commited to the late flight ..maybe next thursday an early one..will be good to talk to you again..cheers WeDGe 8)

Avian

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2011, 03:40:02 PM »
It might be an idea to write up a tutorial on how to get everything set up properly for online flying, there could be people who would like to but don't have any idea of what's involved.

Doug

• Misty Moorings Site Admin
    • Return to Misty Moorings
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2011, 10:05:16 PM »
[Midnight? Did he say "midnight" ... is there still a "midnight" ... I remember hearing about them when I was a kid, but I thought now everything stopped at about 10 pm then started up again about 8 am.  That's the way it seems to me!]

WeDGe

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2011, 10:11:58 PM »
Lol doug..your funny..midnight! 8)....Kim i will put up connection info shortly under a new topic...hope you guys dont mind me posting the links and inviting people over to fly ..its just temporary until you guys come up with a server of your own or allow Midav to host one for you..cheers WeDGe

Doug

• Misty Moorings Site Admin
    • Return to Misty Moorings
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2011, 10:30:30 PM »
ABSOLUTELY no problem at all!   We'll get things going here fairly soon I'm told. But in the meantime, have a ball!

D