Author Topic: Cabins on the Lakes - Slideshow with video clips  (Read 2714 times)

Stearmandriver

Cabins on the Lakes - Slideshow with video clips
« on: October 05, 2017, 08:43:46 AM »
Tried to hit most of the cabins from Burwash down to Atlin.  Thanks to everyone who put this package together,  it took me to some great areas!

VIDEOS:
Dezadeash Lake landing - 04:55
Dezadeash Lake takeoff - 07:12
Rose Lake Cabin takeoff - 12:55
Primrose Lake Cabin Landing - 15:15
LLewyllyn Glacier Cabin landing - 24:57

corbu1

• RTMM Team Test Pilot
Re: Cabins on the Lakes - Slideshow with video clips
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2017, 02:09:43 PM »
Great trip!
Thank you for sharing!

P3Dv5.2HF1,ASP3D,MV WR,FirefighterX,OVRtoolkit,FreeAirMap;RXP GTN, VRK
i9 10900K;32GB3600RAM;Strix3090;SSD 970EvoPlus500GB Win10;SSD 970EvoPlus2TB P3D;SSD 970EvoPlus2TB XPlane;SSD 860Evo1TB DCS;HDD 4TB;VivePro;HOTASWarthog;Komodo Pedals

jeff3163

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Watercraft-Panels-Paint
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2017, 09:07:10 PM »
 8)     Beautiful tour.  Thank you very much.      8)   :)

Win10Pro64, MSFS 1.25.9.0, P3Dv4.3.29.25520, AMD Ryzen7 1800X@3.6 GHz , 32Gb RAM, GTX 1080 Ti, 2x42" Vizio Monitors, HTC Vive VR HMD, Saitek Yoke/Pedals/trim wheel, XBox360 Controller, G27 steering wheel w/shifter+pedals. :P

FSRobert

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Videography & Scenery Testing
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2017, 02:33:03 AM »
Holy Cow 28:55 minutes!

Thanks for all the time and work here.

I really enjoyed all the amazing vistas and nice video work as well.

I viewed this Slideshow with video clips at work on Friday morning with my coffee and while going through other papers that should have only taken me 10 minutes but it took my 28:55 minutes instead.  :)

it was a fabulous start to my Friday...thanks!

Keep The FSFaith People

https://vimeo.com/channels/mistymooringvideography

Stearmandriver

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2017, 06:56:42 AM »
 Haha,  glad I could provide you a productivity break,  Robert  ;).  Yeah,  it's long,  I know...  and that was after two rounds of cuts.   For some reason,  when you fly that part of the world in ORBX, you end up with a staggering number of good pics...  decisions are hard!   ;D. I actually added the video clips last,  because I figured I needed something to break up the slideshow every so often...  and they turned out to be a lot of fun to make.   I think the Rose Lake takeoff was my favorite.

Anyway,  glad it brought some enjoyment.   Might as well give RTMM a little exposure,  right?   ;) 

Bradallen43

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2017, 08:16:58 PM »
Great trip and video of your journey. The Cabins by the Woods is one of my personal favorites. Just small cabins in beautiful scenery. Challenge is to find them sometimes.

Glad you enjoyed this scenery. I believe there's others to go discover in the package right?

Thanks again,

Brad

Stearmandriver

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2017, 07:32:03 PM »
Great trip and video of your journey. The Cabins by the Woods is one of my personal favorites. Just small cabins in beautiful scenery. Challenge is to find them sometimes.

Glad you enjoyed this scenery. I believe there's others to go discover in the package right?

Thanks again,

Brad

Yes indeed,  this is not at all comprehensive for this scenery package,  there's quite a few others.   I Just strung a bunch of the closest ones together, and the slideshow turned out plenty long enough  (too long) as is.  ;-)