Author Topic: My thoughts on RTMM  (Read 1336 times)

Jmac

My thoughts on RTMM
« on: September 01, 2017, 10:03:02 PM »
First post since joining "Misty" last month, I now find myself a stranger at home even my dog backs off when I surface for liquid refreshment  :) Seriously I have not been so involved reading and updating my sim with so much enthusiasm and I must congratulate the original author's and dedicated members who keep the site updated. I am using P3Dv4 on Win 10 and managed to install a small amount of files without to much trouble following recommended settings, time is not a problem as being retired  I now find my computer the only way to keep up with what's happening in the world at large probably spend to much time on Google  8)  OK guys better get back to updating the Beaver…..
 also thoughts are with those suffering through “Harvey”

Cheers and Beers
Jmac

Doug

• Misty Moorings Site Admin
    • Return to Misty Moorings
Re: My thoughts on RTMM
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2017, 10:12:04 PM »
Well thank you. Actually, we have a lot of fun working on it and keeping it updated. But a kind note like yours makes it even more fun, thank you.  I've just put in P3DV4 too. A few problems, but impressed so far. I still have to keep my V3 version working because IS3 for scenery development isn't V4 compatible yet. So maintaining two systems. If you hit a snag, let us know. We're here to help.

Doug