Author Topic: Repairing AI Airplanes and Rotorcraft that do not display correctly in P3D v4  (Read 34832 times)

Sandy

Thank you all for the work on making TFX more fully P3D v4 compatible. Hoping to get TFX fully in place soon. I miss flying that area!

stiletto2

• Misty Moorings Team
Thanks, Sandy.

Rod

YoYo

Tongass Fjords X (TFX) SimObjects AI Model update for P3Dv4                             July 23, 2017

Note:  There is no particular reason to implement this update ....

Thank You too!!!  :D
Installed...
Webmaster of www.yoyosims.pl

stiletto2

• Misty Moorings Team
Your welcome!

Rod

smpetty

Rod, Gavin, and Dex -

You guys are awesome!  Spent the entire day on and off getting all of Tongas Fjords and RTMM installed into P3Dv4.  Prepar3D v4 just hasn't felt like home without Misty's Place and RTMM.  Had it all finished, held my breath and ran P3D, it loaded to 100%, and CTD!  Luckily I found this thread, updated the models, and I'm back home at PF20.  Its people like you that make the RTMM community so great.

Many thanks!

Scott

stiletto2

• Misty Moorings Team
Thanks, Scott.   And, with Gavin's input, we have solved the Bell 206L helicopter problem so will have a v1.1 of the TFX AI fix to include the Bell 206L so that you can also enjoy TFX AI Helicopters.  If you already put in v1.0, it is not a problem as you can jump to a section in v1.1 just to add the helo. Coming soon!

Rod

dexthom

• Misty Moorings Team
Tongass Aero at Sitka

corbu1

• RTMM Team Test Pilot
Great!! Thank you to all for this great job!

P3Dv5.2HF1,ASP3D,MV WR,FirefighterX,OVRtoolkit,FreeAirMap;RXP GTN, VRK
i9 10900K;32GB3600RAM;Strix3090;SSD 970EvoPlus500GB Win10;SSD 970EvoPlus2TB P3D;SSD 970EvoPlus2TB XPlane;SSD 860Evo1TB DCS;HDD 4TB;VivePro;HOTASWarthog;Komodo Pedals

stiletto2

• Misty Moorings Team
Hi all,

Reply #17 in this thread had the download link for v1.0 of the TFX SimObjects AI Update for P3Dv4.  I have just changed the download link to load v1.1 of this package which has the same content plus it now also includes the TFX Bell 206L Helicopter conversion which most users have never seen due to a bug in the original TFX release which caused the Bell 206L not to be loaded at run time.

If you already loaded v1.0, v1.1 documentation tells you how to jump to the end of the install instructions so you can just add the Bell 206L to complete your working TFX AI set of flying AI in P3Dv4.   All FSX and P3D users who are not able to currently see the Bell fly in TFX, can also jump to the Bell 206L loading instructions to load the Bell 206L Helicopter AI in TFX.   

If you don't want to go back to the modified reply #17 to download v1.1, here is a repeat of the link in reply #17 to download version 1.1 of TFX SimObjects AI Update for P3Dv4:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vtqaz6ajq2itf77/TFX%20SimObjects%20AI%20Update%20for%20P3Dv4%20V1.1%208-7-17.zip?dl=0

Rod
« Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 05:07:36 PM by stiletto2 »

YoYo

Nice found, thank You!
Webmaster of www.yoyosims.pl

Jethro7

Hello Rod, (Stiletto2)

3 things,

1). Joined rtmm forum today, so hello to all. I'm late to the rtmm party so I have much reading to do.

2). I have only recently purchased & installed TFX into FSX, after a little while trying out my new scenery (Region TFX) I thought AI was a little scarce, particularly the AI Bell206L (v1.1 will fix that right up).

3). I would like to add my thanks to yourself and all contributors to this (AI fix) as well as the (PAWG & Ice Floe) patches. And the PDF instruction included in the DL (most appreciative of that and the effort taken to provide a concise instruction set to us TFX newbies)  It was great to see FSX still being kindly supported with these improvements, along with P3Dv4.x compatibility.

Now I need to cruise the RTMM pages to see what other interesting goodies there may be!

Kind Regards Jethro

stiletto2

• Misty Moorings Team
Hi Jethro,

Thanks and welcome!   Take your time looking around and enjoy the ride.  If you have any questions feel free to ask the group as we are a friendly bunch.

Have fun!

Rod