Author Topic: PAFA Seaplane Base dried up  (Read 2113 times)

don235

PAFA Seaplane Base dried up
« on: June 09, 2017, 04:33:02 PM »
Greetings:
I have an interesting problem, I just completed installing all of the BWEP scenery and object libraries 05-30-17 (I think that's the number, I did not go back to look, but I am sure I have the latest). All of sceneries installed with no problems and look ok, I guess, without knowing what they are suppose to look like, everything appears to be in the right place, except one, PAFA Seaplane base  has no water and it is the only place that is effected. All oceans,lakes and streams are all right where they are supposed to be elsewhere in the sim.
I have reloaded the scenery library, changed Autogen sliders,texture mesh sliders, uninstalled and reinstalled the scenery nothing works. What am I missing or doing wrong? I am stumped. To be honest I don't  know if this is a BWEP problem, I never flew out of Fairbanks before I installed BWEP so I don't know if this existed before. I have all of the Orbx global regions and Tongass Fjords. At this point I will have to trade my floats for wheels at PAFA. Thanks in advance
Don235
FSX Box windows7 i5 3570k oc 4.5ghz
PS I was trying to attach a screen shot but can't figure out how.

ualani

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Legacy RTMM Library Manager
Re: PAFA Seaplane Base dried up
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2017, 04:45:35 PM »
Hi Don,
We definitely need a screenshot to take a look at your issue. Make sure the coordinates are visible in the screenshot. To attach screenshots check the "Attachments and other options" box below the text panel that you type your message into. Next under "Attach" select "Choose File" and then browse to your screenshot image.
Legacy RTMM Library Manager
Custom Objects Design
Legacy Scenery Design
Support

jeff3163

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Watercraft-Panels-Paint
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2017, 12:25:53 PM »
Hi Don,
     It's not just you.  I've eliminated everything I thought might remotely affect PAFA, and it persists.  Maybe a Vector problem.  The water is only missing from the airport property.  I am investigating ...

Win10Pro64, MSFS 1.25.9.0, P3Dv4.3.29.25520, AMD Ryzen7 1800X@3.6 GHz , 32Gb RAM, GTX 1080 Ti, 2x42" Vizio Monitors, HTC Vive VR HMD, Saitek Yoke/Pedals/trim wheel, XBox360 Controller, G27 steering wheel w/shifter+pedals. :P

jeff3163

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Watercraft-Panels-Paint
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2017, 12:54:12 PM »
     Well, the fix for me was to realize I own Aerosoft's FairbanksX and it wasn't installed.  Mine is all better, but still doesn't address the issue of missing water in the default PAFA.   :-\

Win10Pro64, MSFS 1.25.9.0, P3Dv4.3.29.25520, AMD Ryzen7 1800X@3.6 GHz , 32Gb RAM, GTX 1080 Ti, 2x42" Vizio Monitors, HTC Vive VR HMD, Saitek Yoke/Pedals/trim wheel, XBox360 Controller, G27 steering wheel w/shifter+pedals. :P