Author Topic: Big Creek Lodge  (Read 9334 times)

Dieter

Re: Big Creek Lodge
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2018, 11:23:49 AM »
"""Damage is turned off but when load this scenery damage automatic turn on."""

This sounds strange!
- Do you load the scenery PF61 fresh from the simulator or do you load a saved situation (PF61)?
- Did you create a standard situation file for FSX where  (among other settings)  "Ignore crash and damage" is implemented and saved?

Just tried to simulate your described problem (in P3D v4.3) but I cannot confirm this.
Many greetings
Dieter

Intel(r) Core(TM) i7-7700K CPU 4,5 GHz - MSI Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 - RAM 16GB - 3 SSD je 500GB - 1 SSD 1TB - 1 HD 1TB - Win10 Pro 64 bit - MSFS Premium Deluxe - Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog - Thrustmaster TFRP Pedals

ualani

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Legacy RTMM Library Manager
« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2018, 11:29:47 AM »
Try commenting out the FSPassengers section of your dll.xml file, typically found in Users\your name\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX. This will completely disable FSPassengers. From what I read, FSPassengers forces crash detection even when turned off.

Also, look here first. Even though the post refers to FS9, apparently it applies to FSX as well.

http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=7636

Steve
Legacy RTMM Library Manager
Custom Objects Design
Legacy Scenery Design
Support

doksas

« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2018, 11:41:48 AM »
@Dieter, i load fresh scenery from the simulator.
@Ualani, i like FS Passengers in every flight, maybe problem is FS Passengers turn on crash detect again but,
i am think now 100% this wood is too close to road and this is problem.
Look in this screnshoot, when i am out of center road no crash

doksas

« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2018, 12:28:51 PM »
Ok, first sorry for double post.

After many trying i found FS Passengers back damage to ON even if in simulator damege is OFF, this problem is now solved, thanks Ualani.

But i like in flight realism, and please autor if you have free time, move this problematic wood few fits from road, or send me project file on email i do it, cheers.

Dieter

« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2018, 01:25:33 PM »
I don't have FsPassengers but it seems that you have to do certain settings for this software to disable crash:

http://flightsimaviation.blogspot.com/2009/08/how-to-disable-crash-in-fs-passengers-x.html

http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=7636
Many greetings
Dieter

Intel(r) Core(TM) i7-7700K CPU 4,5 GHz - MSI Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 - RAM 16GB - 3 SSD je 500GB - 1 SSD 1TB - 1 HD 1TB - Win10 Pro 64 bit - MSFS Premium Deluxe - Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog - Thrustmaster TFRP Pedals

ualani

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2018, 01:33:24 PM »
All RTMM scenery is designed to always be used with crash detection turned off. Sorry, that's the way it's always been and will remain. We don't have the time, manpower, of desire to move around scenery objects by request that cause crash detection issues. There is no "project file" to send. You'll need to use an object placement tool to do this for yourself.

By the way, with crash detection turned on, either by choice or because a third party utility turns it on, you'll soon discover crash problems will exist in just about every RTMM scenery. This will make using our scenery impossible to enjoy.

BTW, lots of ORBX scenery has objects in the middle of nowhere that that trigger crash detection as well.

Steve
« Last Edit: August 08, 2018, 01:40:54 PM by ualani »
Custom Objects Design
Legacy Scenery Design
Support

Penzoil3

« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2018, 01:36:51 PM »
 8)
   Personally, I know when I crash. I don't need the sim to tell me.
 LOL
 Sue

doksas

« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2018, 02:03:12 PM »
@Dieter, thanks, i solved thid problem before few posts.

@Ualani, no problem, a know for ADE X but now go on Google to find about object placement tool and work myself. Thanks for all your replay, cheers!

Doug

• Misty Moorings Site Admin
    • Return to Misty Moorings
« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2018, 04:06:29 PM »
Thanks ALL for the inputs. Good to know about FSPassengers, makes sense it would "turn on damage" I guess. But I don't have the program so don't know. But this thread is a good one for people who run into this problem. So thank you doksas for posting it and thanks all for the ideas and answers.

Doug

ualani

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2018, 04:26:18 PM »
You should be able to move or delete the object that's causing the problem using ADE.

Steve
Custom Objects Design
Legacy Scenery Design
Support

doksas

« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2018, 08:23:01 PM »
@Doug, cheers

@Ualani, yes i removed this trees with ADE, thanks.

PS. One more time, big thanks for any help and for this amazing scenery!
PSS. Do you have recommendation for another yours scenery beautiful like Big Creek lodge?
« Last Edit: August 08, 2018, 08:24:32 PM by doksas »

jeff3163

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Watercraft-Panels-Paint
« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2018, 09:22:10 PM »
Owikeno Lake and Halibut Cove are exceptionally created.  There are many beautiful locations like Yes Bay lodge and Gilbert Bay, Ocean Falls, Herring Bay Cannery, Wilson Creek, Doug's Outfitters, Both Western Chugach packages, The Alaska Power Project, The Pipeline.  Now that I think of it, there are many of them.  Grab some scenery and go exploring ...  ;)

... Oh, and CIRP and SIRP (Cambrian and Stikine Icefield Research Projects) icefields too.   :P   Also, there are bear observatories and fish hatcheries, oil rigs and scattered wildlife to discover out there in RTMM land.

... and then there are the river runs.  Jump in a watercraft and explore the fjords and rivers from the water.   8)
« Last Edit: August 08, 2018, 11:05:32 PM by jeff3163 »

Win10Pro64, MSFS 1.25.9.0, P3Dv4.3.29.25520, AMD Ryzen7 1800X@3.6 GHz , 32Gb RAM, GTX 1080 Ti, 2x42" Vizio Monitors, HTC Vive VR HMD, Saitek Yoke/Pedals/trim wheel, XBox360 Controller, G27 steering wheel w/shifter+pedals. :P

Dieter

« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2018, 02:38:05 AM »
@doksas

Last question:
- Did you disable crash in FS Passengers X now?

If yes, it was not necessary to remove that tree with ADE.
If not, it will be an "endless game" to solve these uncountless "problems" as Steve/ulani already pointed out.

Many greetings
Dieter

doksas

« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2018, 06:53:17 AM »
@Jeff thanks, now i go to download zone :)

@Dieter, yes, crash is disabled in FSP. I know, this is "endless game" but for now i have just few scenery from this place,
for future I will see :)