Author Topic: Help for an old Guy  (Read 1678 times)

Teecee

Help for an old Guy
« on: May 19, 2017, 06:52:29 PM »
My memory is failing fast, and I can't for the life of me remember much.. Honestly, I sat down at the computer this morning and just sat there, thinking "how do I start the sim?" something I have been doing since just after the turn of the century, that's how bad it has become.
Anyway, the reason for this post is to ask, is it possible to sort all the RTMM files to find only those created after fifteen December last year? I have everything prior to that date, but would love to bring RTMM right up to date. Teecee.

ryapad

• Site Contributor
  • Ryan Padgett
Re: Help for an old Guy
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2017, 08:32:27 PM »
Hey Teecee. I assume you looked at the NOTAM's already, and that is where you are going to get most of the information. Around 6 scenery locations have come out since December 15th, not including Doug's Hawaii and probably necessary updates to object libraries and utilities. The scenery NOT listed in the NOTAM's is High Mine by Andrew Crowley. SAK is required for that one. Not a ton of scenery was pumped out in the last five months by the RTMM team, so you are not missing out on the bulk of the sceneries.
Eagles may soar, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.

jeff3163

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Watercraft-Panels-Paint
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2017, 08:36:35 PM »
Hi Teecee,
     I feel your pain.  Anyway, ... what was I saying? ???  Oh, yeah ... check the NOTAMS & News thread.  It is a chronological record of anything that occurs on the site.  Go back to the time in question and start from there forward.  ;)   

Win10Pro64, MSFS 1.25.9.0, P3Dv4.3.29.25520, AMD Ryzen7 1800X@3.6 GHz , 32Gb RAM, GTX 1080 Ti, 2x42" Vizio Monitors, HTC Vive VR HMD, Saitek Yoke/Pedals/trim wheel, XBox360 Controller, G27 steering wheel w/shifter+pedals. :P

Teecee

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2017, 11:18:05 AM »
Thanks guys.. Jeez Jeff you are a funny bloke... cheered me up no end. I will go and get those scenery's right now..Teecee.