Author Topic: Hawaii Photoreal - Hawaiian Airports - Runway overlay?  (Read 6112 times)

Doug

• Misty Moorings Site Admin
    • Return to Misty Moorings
Re: Hawaii Photoreal - Hawaiian Airports - Runway overlay?
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2017, 10:24:11 AM »
Yep, you are showing what I'm seeing. That top runway shouldn't be there and you can see the Hawaiian Airport one bleeding thorugh a little.  Look at Sue's picture up the thread, the runway is all cracked. You can also see the Hawaiian airport's runway is "under" the one you are showing ... it is wider ... so you are seeing the edges of it.

Doug

Dieter

« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2017, 01:05:43 PM »
Not quite sure if in Sue's screenshot isn't a top runyway placed.
This runway type has a light gray color and isn't that protruding as the black one from nbrich1.
Anyway, the rwy cracks in PHMK are "produced"  by the file
- Photo_PHMK_19.bgl
in Hawaiian Airports 1. This file should lay the cracks on the top rwy.

Compare  rwys in  PHLU and PHHN. (there are just cracked photoreal rwy textures)
Many greetings
Dieter

Intel(r) Core(TM) i7-7700K CPU 4,5 GHz - MSI Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 - RAM 16GB - 3 SSD je 500GB - 1 SSD 1TB - 1 HD 1TB - Win10 Pro 64 bit - MSFS Premium Deluxe - Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog - Thrustmaster TFRP Pedals

Doug

• Misty Moorings Site Admin
    • Return to Misty Moorings
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2017, 02:30:59 PM »
Here's a screwy picture, but it is showing what is going on.  This is what I see when I turn off the mesh for the Hawaiian Airports. (I do this to make this picture "happen").  Notice the Hawaiian airport (cracked) runway is there ... it is beneath the "P3D type" runway on the top.  What I need to figure out is how to make that top runway go away, then only the Hawaiian Airports (cracked) runway would be showing.

(Yes, I put the mesh back).

Doug

PS . I have the same overlay problem at PHLU
« Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 02:36:41 PM by Doug »

jeff3163

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Watercraft-Panels-Paint
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2017, 08:57:02 PM »
Is this what you're asking for, Doug?  Here is my current configuration.  I am using the Pilot's Global 2010 mesh while in HI, btw. ;)

Win10Pro64, MSFS 1.25.9.0, P3Dv4.3.29.25520, AMD Ryzen7 1800X@3.6 GHz , 32Gb RAM, GTX 1080 Ti, 2x42" Vizio Monitors, HTC Vive VR HMD, Saitek Yoke/Pedals/trim wheel, XBox360 Controller, G27 steering wheel w/shifter+pedals. :P

jsapair

• Don't follow me, I'm lost.
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2017, 11:18:59 PM »
I don't put any stock in the runway colors or even the cracks. I run REX Plus so it would depend on my runway setting aesthetics as to what I see. I can show cracks or not show cracks, change tarmac colors, center line effects etc.. Not to throw a wrench in the works, but that might affect the different things  people are seeing, runway texture-wise, if they have REX Plus. It runs in the background so my guess is that people might forget they even have it installed. It would over-ride any basic scenery. Just a thought.

jsapair
Jsapair