Author Topic: Bad Kidney Stone  (Read 7235 times)

nbrich1

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Misty Flying Club VA, Sim Troubleshooting & Help
    • Misty Flying Club (MFC)
Re: Bad Kidney Stone
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2017, 02:09:34 PM »
Well Doug, Spud says you're fine now so no worries-you didn't catch anything! lol. Yup we're all gettin' a tad older:  da old brain may be still sharp as a tack, memory is still good too but it's just getting much shorter these daze!   Get well soon Brad.
Regards from Toronto, Canada. Home Airport CYYZ.
^----------------- Misty Flying Club -----------------^

Bradallen43

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2017, 07:26:50 PM »
LOL!!!

No worries Spud, Doug and I are happy you're thinking of his health too that's all. As for me, the procedure is confirmed next Thursday here in Orlando. Until then, I have to drink a lot of water and maintain the pain as best I can using the provided "Happy" pills. (Percocet) Unfortunately, every time I need to hit the bathroom for a stand up session, it's excruciatingly painful and the medication is pretty much ineffective during those few seconds of release. I mean moan and groan agony with this stent in the kidney tube.

Now my challenge is to not have to take those pain med's like candy because that leads to a host of other ailments and problems. Reliance, addictions, Opioid Induced Constipation, etc. That's my real concern more than the upcoming surgery TBH. That's when all of this goes away hopefully. It's the waiting and pain management that's a very real situation for me right now. I've had to take the max allowable dosage instead of halving that which I usually try to do.

Just being honest and letting you all know that I'm not in a very good spot ATM. I really appreciate all the positive thoughts and vibes from all of you. It really means a lot and gives me the reinforcement I need. Nina's out of town up on business in Toronto, so I'm on my own here riding the storm out.

I'm flying though. Really enjoying "Doug's Hawaii" scenery and Hawaii Photoreal scenery. Wow that's a gorgeous package. I also bought Air Hauler 2 and I'm getting that set up and configured. Right now "Misty's Hawaii Cargo" is based at JHM on the island of Maui. I have a Carenado C185 Tundra variant that's my cargo hauler ATM. I couldn't figure out how to assign a job to a pilot I hired in AH2. So I fired them for now until I get some directions on that usage for AH2.

But that scenery!!! Oh my it's nice and a very welcome relaxation necessity for me right now. Taking a break from "Misty's" for the foreseeable future in Alaska and soaking up the sun in Hawaii!!

Thanks for letting me share my feeling and other random sedated thoughts with you!!  ;D

Brad

jeff3163

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Watercraft-Panels-Paint
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2017, 08:14:21 PM »
 :)     Thanks for the update, Brad.  This will be over eventually.  Too bad Nina had to be out of town at this time.  It's good to hear that you're still flying through it all.   8)

Win10Pro64, MSFS 1.25.9.0, P3Dv4.3.29.25520, AMD Ryzen7 1800X@3.6 GHz , 32Gb RAM, GTX 1080 Ti, 2x42" Vizio Monitors, HTC Vive VR HMD, Saitek Yoke/Pedals/trim wheel, XBox360 Controller, G27 steering wheel w/shifter+pedals. :P

Bradallen43

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2017, 09:54:03 PM »
Air Hauler and the Hawaii Photoreal are definitely keeping me entertained and distracted.

Wish I could get the Air Hauler 2 program to use an AI Pilot for me. Ah well, for now I'll just fly on my own and keep things simple and let the jobs give me something to do in the simulator.

Brad

jsapair

• Don't follow me, I'm lost.
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2017, 12:01:31 AM »
I passed one probably 40 years ago. Still haven't forgotten it though. Not something you want to do on a regular basis, that's for sure. Back in those days they didn't have lasers. They tied you down on your stomach and beat your kidneys with baseball bats. Or maybe that was the time when I resisted arrest in Mexico. Could be. The details are a little swimmy now.

jsapair
Jsapair

spud

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2017, 08:43:18 AM »
ORBX doesn't have any Mexican Scenery Jsapair or you could revisit the experience!  ::) ??? ;)
 8)
Later,

Spud

LouP

« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2017, 09:12:44 AM »
Sorry, good luck.

LouP

Penzoil3

« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2017, 05:54:57 PM »

ryapad

• Site Contributor
  • Ryan Padgett
« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2017, 07:24:12 PM »
Wow! Now you can fly over the exact spot! Maybe we could recruit a scenery designer to place some people objects if we find the right spot! ;D ;D ;D
Eagles may soar, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.