Author Topic: Swan Lake(s) adjustments  (Read 5422 times)

bawheeler

Swan Lake(s) adjustments
« on: February 28, 2017, 07:27:05 PM »
Working my way through all the "S" flight plans and can update the following:

West Swan Lake Cabin from Quartz Creek
* The flight plan goes to USFS Swan Lake Cabin (other side of the lake from W. Swan Lake Cabin)
* Map shows West Swan Lake Cabin (matching title in GO TO table)
* Need a flight plan associated with W. Swan Lake cabin (can I submit one for consideration? what's involved?)

Swan Lake from Petersburg
* Has wrong map associated with the flight plan in the GO TO table, FP is fine, just needs a map

Brian
MFC0074 -- MSFS on a Dell Alienware Aurora R7, 3.7GHz Intel Core i7 8700K, 16GB RAM, Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti, Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo flight controls, CH Pedals

Doug

• Misty Moorings Site Admin
    • Return to Misty Moorings
Re: Swan Lake(s) adjustments
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2017, 08:10:43 PM »
On that one, I figured they were so close, you could divert to the other one. A shame to start at the beginning and fly all that same route. So you are correct, that is the way it is, but that is why. That's a long flight to do twice for about a mile's difference.

Doug

PS ... keep 'em coming.  I've flown all of these myself a couple of times. And it seems I tweak them every time.

bawheeler

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2017, 08:54:58 PM »
Ok, understood.  And you saw the other one has the wrong map, Swan Lake in a different area?  Brian
MFC0074 -- MSFS on a Dell Alienware Aurora R7, 3.7GHz Intel Core i7 8700K, 16GB RAM, Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti, Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo flight controls, CH Pedals

Doug

• Misty Moorings Site Admin
    • Return to Misty Moorings
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2017, 07:27:26 AM »
yessir...fixed that one...there's a new RTMM flight plan zip up there.

Doug