Author Topic: BWEP: Richardson Highway is Released!!  (Read 7158 times)

Bradallen43

• Misty Moorings Team
BWEP: Richardson Highway is Released!!
« on: January 08, 2017, 08:56:55 PM »
Go Get it!!

Brad

Doug

• Misty Moorings Site Admin
    • Return to Misty Moorings
Re: BWEP: Richardson Highway is Released!!
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2017, 09:21:27 PM »
BWEP Richardson Highway ... wow, this is a great addition for folks. Lots of things to see and do. Be sure to download the new BWEP Library (from the BWEP Page) to make it all work for you.  Also, don't forget Dex's AI Fairbanks Floatplanes package ... a great addition using the unique water runway at PAFA. (Remember it is a season switcher, so it is set on NOSEASON and you will see no AI planes until you choose a season).

As an aside, as many know, I'm not a big fan of PayWare airports ... but I purchased Fairbanks X from Aerosoft and it really makes PAFA come alive with lots of buildings.  For those of you who don't have Fairbanks X, there are some problems around PAFA with autogen buildings all over the roads, trees on the tarmac, etc. (These are ORBX Vector problems).  I've put exclusion rectangles into Richardson Highway for PAFA so you will not have those problems. All of our additions at PAFA "fit" into the Aerosoft Fairbanks X with no conflicts.  Being somewhat central, Fairbanks PAFA will have a lot of activity coming out of it, so we took particular care with PAFA for you. Our BWEP facility there can handle land, water and helo operations. And there is a ramp to use amphibians coming from the water to the land, etc.

Steve gave us a new corporate office building (hand-made by himself!), and BWEP Executive Field, a small airstrip for the corporate aircraft for BWEP. Klaus has also given you a repaint for the Bell 222 that is beautiful inside and out and perfect for ferrying the execs from here to there.

As Brad mentioned ... as you fly the new section, be on the lookout for things that would make great dispatches for folks.  We'll take a look at them and add a few of them. Richardson Highway is one of the longest sections we will have, so even though we have some dispatches for you, there could easily be many more. Also, if there is an "attraction" near the pipeline (Like The Magic Bus) that we could add that would make things interesting, we'll take those under advisement too. Remember, none of this is for RTMM, all of it is for YOU ... so chime in and help us make the RTMM world the way that would be fun for YOU!

Doug
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 09:24:18 PM by Doug »

ualani

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Legacy RTMM Library Manager
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2017, 10:09:06 PM »
An additional note: You must also download and install the newly combined RTMM Medical and APP Libraries FSXP3D. These are now required RTMM libraries as they contain some objects used in the BWEP project and future scenery projects. If you have the old APP and Medical Temp libraries, remove them from your scenery library and then delete them from your system (in that order) before installing the newly combined APP and Medical libraries.
Legacy RTMM Library Manager
Custom Objects Design
Legacy Scenery Design
Support

Penzoil3

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2017, 01:13:47 AM »
 :D
 Whaaa HHOOOO !!!
 Going to download ! Thanks Guys!
 Sue

8)   AND IT"S BEAUTIFUL !!!!  ;D
« Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 07:37:30 AM by Penzoil3 »

Teecee

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2017, 12:14:05 PM »
Sorry Brad, but I am lost, went to the BWEP page, and looked elsewhere, but I can't find the DL link (put it down to my being senile if you like) can you point me in the right direction please? Teecee.

Doug

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2017, 12:21:14 PM »
Go to the installation table
Look in the left column for BWEP Richardson Highway
Click on the name, it downloads

Doug

THibben

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2017, 01:20:51 PM »
An additional note: You must also download and install the newly combined RTMM Medical and APP Libraries FSXP3D. These are now required RTMM libraries as they contain some objects used in the BWEP project and future scenery projects. If you have the old APP and Medical Temp libraries, remove them from your scenery library and then delete them from your system (in that order) before installing the newly combined APP and Medical libraries.

I can not find the combined RTMM Medical and APP Libraries.  Where do you download them from?

Thanks,

Tom

Tom

spud

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2017, 01:31:03 PM »
Tom,
try this link:

http://www.return.mistymoorings.com/object_libraries_build/

scroll down to the bottom of the Required Library section
 8)
Later,

Spud

Doug

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2017, 01:33:15 PM »
When you are looking for something like that, go to the HOME page. Look in the right hand column, in this case look for Object Libraries Page ... it is a link, click on it and it takes you to the page.  Almost everything we have can start from the right rail on that home page. (Spud has it right too).

Doug

Bradallen43

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2017, 01:03:06 PM »
I agree with there needing to be a larger, more noticeable link to show these file locations for download on the BWEP Page Doug. It is hard to know where to go. Can you come up with something a little more up front and bold.

Thank you

Penzoil3

« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2017, 06:35:03 AM »
 8) Dropped in for a visit. Got out to avatar over and take a picture with the guys. When I stepped through the fence, I dropped to the ground. Some one didn't harden the whole platform. I really dropped in !

« Last Edit: January 21, 2017, 06:39:22 AM by Penzoil3 »

ualani

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2017, 08:45:29 AM »
Stepped over the fence and fell through? I didn't forget to harden the entire platform because no one lands off the pad.  It was made for aircraft not for "avatars." Slew if you want to walk around and take pictures. Jeesh.

Steve
Custom Objects Design
Legacy Scenery Design
Support

Doug

« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2017, 09:15:03 AM »
Steve, we need a new sign...placed at the edge of the platform..."Mind the Gap" ...??  :)

ualani

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2017, 09:44:20 AM »
I guess I failed to account for every possible scenario. I think I forgot to harden the roof of the work shed as well in case somebody decided to take pictures from up there too.
Custom Objects Design
Legacy Scenery Design
Support

Doug

« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2017, 10:09:14 AM »
Shame on you for forgetting that!  We need an OSHA Czar for the site I think! :-)

All kidding aside, this shows just how real our "virtual" reality is getting. We step out of our aircraft and walk around ... and we fall off an edge of something tall?  That's the real world, and its pretty neat!

Doug