Author Topic: Thank you! Made my first landing at Misty's Place  (Read 2223 times)

bawheeler

Thank you! Made my first landing at Misty's Place
« on: January 04, 2017, 11:53:14 PM »
Just joined RTMM today and after about 4 hours loading all the files and following your incredible documentation, I made my first landing at Misty's Place. 

I had been a long time Snow Dog Tours pilot and just started flying again after a ~5 year hiatus.  Got the Aerosoft DHC-2 Beaver and, wow, do you appear to have taken Alaska to a whole new level!  Many thanks for all the work put into this project.

Brian
MFC0074 -- MSFS on a Dell Alienware Aurora R7, 3.7GHz Intel Core i7 8700K, 16GB RAM, Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti, Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo flight controls, CH Pedals

spud

• Misty Moorings Team
Re: Thank you! Made my first landing at Misty's Place
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2017, 12:20:30 AM »
Brain,
welcome aboard RTMM.  You realize that you will probably never fly more that 1500' above the terrain again!
Low n' Slo is where its at.
Good to see you found Misty's Place already.  The gang will meet you there so you can buy the newbie beer.
If you see anything that's not quite right or confusing in the documentation be sure and jump of these forums and give us a shout.  Someone is bound to have an answer 99% of the time.
Speaking of Snow Dogs we have a couple of tours in the Scenery downloads here as well.
 8)
Later,

Spud

jeff3163

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Watercraft-Panels-Paint
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2017, 12:53:50 AM »
 :)
Hello Brian,
     Welcome to RTMM and Misty's Place, Brian.  It sounds like you're on your way to many adventures ahead.  Let us know if you see something amiss, or need some help with your scenery installation.  The beaver is a fine machine for sure.  But sometimes a boat trip is a just what the doctor ordered.  A relaxing cruise up the inside passage.  Perhaps a river excursion in a powerboat.  We have a boating section here at RTMM, and many of us are virtual boating enthusiasts.  Whatever you do in RTMM land, welcome aboard and post pics, eh.  ;)

Win10Pro64, MSFS 1.25.9.0, P3Dv4.3.29.25520, AMD Ryzen7 1800X@3.6 GHz , 32Gb RAM, GTX 1080 Ti, 2x42" Vizio Monitors, HTC Vive VR HMD, Saitek Yoke/Pedals/trim wheel, XBox360 Controller, G27 steering wheel w/shifter+pedals. :P

corbu1

• RTMM Team Test Pilot
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2017, 05:49:37 AM »
Hello Brian,
Welcome at RTMM...I have fun exploring the Misty World.
With installing all the scenery and libraries you have already done a big step.
Now, it's time doing the fun part and flying low and slow.
See you at Misty's Bar! :)

P3Dv5.2HF1,ASP3D,MV WR,FirefighterX,OVRtoolkit,FreeAirMap;RXP GTN, VRK
i9 10900K;32GB3600RAM;Strix3090;SSD 970EvoPlus500GB Win10;SSD 970EvoPlus2TB P3D;SSD 970EvoPlus2TB XPlane;SSD 860Evo1TB DCS;HDD 4TB;VivePro;HOTASWarthog;Komodo Pedals

FSRobert

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Videography & Scenery Testing
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2017, 09:01:50 AM »
Yo Brain? Happy you found PF20, many adventures await you and have fun with every one of them.

...simply a
brilliant first post with a screenshot.   :)

Keep The FSFaith People

https://vimeo.com/channels/mistymooringvideography