Author Topic: Multyplayer  (Read 5233 times)

Penzoil3

Re: Multyplayer
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2016, 03:59:55 PM »
 8)
 Teamspeak 3 works really well. It has far more options than it used to have. Also it uses less system resources than Skype, leaving more for the sim to use.
 Sue

dbutterf

« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2016, 07:11:28 AM »
If you like DC3s check this site
http://dc3airways.com/
Regular flights Tuesdays, Saturdays and Sundays.

Dayle
Dayle
P3D v4 WIN 10 Pro i5-4670 CPU @ 3.4GHz 16GB RAM NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080

BBQSteve

« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2016, 11:21:50 AM »
TS3 Works real well and you can setup your own free 32 slot server on your PC.

Teecee

« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2016, 12:25:00 PM »
Thanks for all the input folks, I am surprised at the response.. To be honest I am very happy flying with Skype, but I will take a look at the latest TS, and although I like flying with one or two others, I will visit the various groups if and when I get TS working. Not much point doing it before that as communication is a huge part of MP flying..
The other reason for preferring small groups is that I am spending most of my days flying the sim due the fact that I cannot "go out" anywhere due illness, and the groups tend to only meet once a week or so, whilst older folk or others in my situation generally have more time to spare.
Thanks again people..what a great bunch the RTMM folk are. Teecee.

nbrich1

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Misty Flying Club VA, Sim Troubleshooting & Help
    • Misty Flying Club (MFC)
Re: Multiplayer
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2016, 12:53:05 PM »
Well we had a good skype yesterday Terry.. hopefully FS cloud will soon be up and running again and we can can hit the air. Now you have sky vectors in hand too which adds the real flight map info to the sim scenario:  should be able to take some very interesting journeys and am looking forward to it.

Norm
Regards from Toronto, Canada. Home Airport CYYZ.
^----------------- Misty Flying Club -----------------^

BBQSteve

« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2016, 03:28:13 PM »
Teecee,

Join St. Paul Airlines and you can join three of us old farts who regularly fly together and seperate using TS3 and FSC daily from 8 AM to about 3 PM East Coast Time.

Reason you have to join is because we use their TS3 server and FS Host server. If you do decide to, be sure to pick  KMIA as your hub, we're lonely there. You don't like it you can always quit, but I doubt that you will want to. Free range flying, pre planned routes, bush or tube or just anything you want to fly. Few rules, very few restraints on flying.