Author Topic: pilot's squawk list  (Read 3456 times)

av8erjm

pilot's squawk list
« on: November 01, 2016, 11:09:32 AM »
One of the duties of a commercial pilot is to report any problems with the aircraft that need to be addressed. This came to me from a retired Delta captain, he received it from an AA captain, I found it humorous none the less

spud

• Misty Moorings Team
Re: pilot's squawk list
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2016, 01:08:50 PM »
Sorry, must be a Dr. on the side that wrote that chicken scratching.  Could you translate?
 8)
Later,

Spud

BBQSteve

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2016, 04:01:04 PM »
Large husky crapped at seat, est load 1-2 lbs

av8erjm

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2016, 04:02:14 PM »
Pilot's are only second to none when it comes to poor penmanship  I will try to decipher for you

It's a squawk list for a Biohazard condition in the passenger cabin, first row, seat 1A  on the carpet A  Husky dog which was a service animal and are allowed on most carriers took a big crap probably on a long flight. Senior Flight Attendant thought it to be about 1 or 2 pounds,  So when the maintenance crew came on board they would know where to look to clean up the dog crap Apparently the dog owner did not clean up after their animal. I personally have had clients that would not even carry a pamper for toddlers back to the planes bathroom and leave in on the floor of the cabin. AH the life of a corporate pillot

spud

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2016, 07:02:43 PM »
Thanks for the interpretation.  Old eyes along with every other body part.
 8)
Later,

Spud

sunjunkiesi

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2016, 04:00:56 PM »
Reminds me of a story my father tells of when he first joined the RAF.  A pilot left a note in the maintenance log that PTT button was permanently depressed.  My father wrote "PTT button has been cheered up". 

My understanding is that this was the first and last time he tried to be funny with the maintenance logs.