Author Topic: another observation  (Read 1749 times)

av8erjm

another observation
« on: October 19, 2016, 02:19:05 PM »
Over at Flightsim there was a posting about FSX being 10 years old and thinking back the thing about going from FS9 was the shimmering, reflective water and the clouds formations. The aircraft had not changed all that much, which leads to my second point, flying the  default 350 King Air and trying to click on different switches to no avail, then jumping into the Carenado  350, well no comparison. So my point is how many other programs are 10 years old and are still being used by a lot of simmers and all thanks to the designers like here at RTMM, Carenado, A2A, Aerosoft and the list goes on, keeping this old sim still going, for w/o the 3rd party developers this program would be sitting on the shelf collecting dust along with the other. At least that's how I see it

spud

• Misty Moorings Team
Re: another observation
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2016, 02:22:37 PM »
WINDOW Solitaire come to mind.
 :'( ::) 8)
Later,

Spud

av8erjm

Re: another observation
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2016, 04:44:31 PM »
never have played it on the 'puter, old fashion kind of guy, guess I like reshuffling the deck and the sound of it  I remember way back after I was signed off  for my private and IFR ticket and started ferrying aircraft from back east to the NW, an old timer said the most two important things a pilot can have in his flite bag was a deck of cards and a book of 101 ways to play solitaire, Truer word were never spoken