Author Topic: Totem Bight Operations Centeer  (Read 14535 times)

av8erjm

Re: Totem Bight Operations Centeer
« Reply #45 on: October 21, 2016, 12:08:08 PM »
So welcome to Or, it's a beautiful state as I'm sure you saw, but the way the state is run is well less to my likening. That fine sounds a little excessive, but I don't doubt it. You mentioned Hood River, did you make it to the Hood River airport,  Western Antique Aeroplane & Automobile Museum. It's small but they really have a unique selection there. Anyway sorry I missed you back then I seen your post, but I was  busy flying out of KUAO flying folks hither n' yither .  Voodoo doughnuts, haha, I have a nephew in the AF up at Elmendorf, every so often he'll email me and ask me to send up a dozen or two, they are good,, but I'm an ol' maple bar guy no sprinkles just the maple. Anyway thought I'd answer, but duty calls talk to you later

spud

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #46 on: October 21, 2016, 02:56:34 PM »
Brad,
sounds like the 'hey, a tourist, he has money, lets lighten his load.' syndrome.  They know your going to have to cough it up or have license suspended by your own state for failure to pay.
88 in 65 but 23 over the limit would be a hefty fine most anyplace.  Kind of spoils the Gorge trip and the scenic vista it provides.
Don't know what your vacations plans are Brad but another river trip that is very nice and takes a full day is the jet boat ride up the Snake River to Hell's Canyon Dam.  The trip is from Lewiston, ID/Clarkston, WA with a stop for lunch (you pay).
 8)
Later,

Spud

jsapair

• Don't follow me, I'm lost.
« Reply #47 on: October 21, 2016, 10:57:10 PM »
Some buddies of mine fish (sturgeon) out of Cascade Locks in the Gorge. After a visit to Suzie's Suds Locker, the local watering hole, they got their prop hung up in some fishing nets. Apparently the local Native American fishermen have the right to put their nets any damned where they please. It's Your responsibility to avoid them, not vice-versa...even if they are in the harbor channel. They had no choice but to cut the nets to free themselves. Oh man, bad mo-jo. Needless to say, my buddies were liable for some costly net repairs.

jsapair
Jsapair

THibben

« Reply #48 on: November 10, 2016, 03:13:39 PM »
I have the following items in the scenery library.  Are there some items that should not be there?

RTMM Medical Library TEMP
CeyX_Sceneries_Library Temp
EZ Scenery Library FSXP3d
FSXP3D WH_BWEP Objects_SW
AhZx_Lib Sub LibraryFSXP3D
RWY12LibraryFSXP3D
RTMM App Library Temp
RTMMTwo Object LibraryFSXP3D
RTMM Object Library FSXP3D
RTMM BWEP SAK v2 for PAVD by ORBX

Thanks,

Tom
Tom

spud

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #49 on: November 11, 2016, 12:34:46 AM »
Looks good to me Tom.  There are 10 req. libs altogether.
 8)
Later,

Spud

THibben

« Reply #50 on: November 11, 2016, 12:04:51 PM »
Hi Spud,

Thanks.  Even better news is I finally got BWEP reinstalled again.

Now if I can ever get the ORBX situation squared away.

Thanks,

Tom
Tom

spud

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #51 on: November 11, 2016, 09:18:19 PM »
I think its a matter of waiting until ORBX figures out what the hell happened with the release of Central v3 and ORBX Direct.  I have faith that it will be fixed 'someday' but as of now I'm not running Central again until there is an announcement that the Scenery Library re-write problem is fixed.
I still haven't begun to download RTMM files due to trying to get things running correctly ala ORBX/OZx.
I'm hoping that that boondoggle will be resolved shortly.
 8)
Later,

Spud

Penzoil3

« Reply #52 on: November 12, 2016, 12:17:02 AM »
 8)
 You're not holding your breath I hope, considering how long the great migration situation took to clear up. There are still people with migration problems.  (the unified landclass lookup migration)
 LOL
 Sue

spud

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #53 on: November 12, 2016, 04:46:56 PM »
Sue,
I was quite fortunate on the 'migration' issue.  It worked with no problems the very first time for me.  However just a short time later (next day?? can't remember exactly) it migrated again although it only took about 20 sec. to do it.  I think for some reason it ran itself and found I was already completed.
Who knows what these crazy computers do.
Along with the constant changes every time WIN10 installs updates I can't rely on seeing the same screen on any given day.
Wouldn't it be nice if M$ and ORBX would just leave us to Hell alone?
 8)
Later,

Spud

Penzoil3

« Reply #54 on: November 12, 2016, 10:47:16 PM »
 8)
 Can we ship ALL the politicians to Mars too ?
 LOL
 Sue