Author Topic: Klutina Outfitters  (Read 11819 times)

Dieter

Re: Klutina Outfitters
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2016, 04:26:54 AM »
I confirm what Handie reported:
I have exactly the  same "problems" as shown in the screenshots above. This is in my P3D v2.4 version (not in FSX)

All latest libraries installed.
Many greetings
Dieter

Intel(r) Core(TM) i7-7700K CPU 4,5 GHz - MSI Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 - RAM 16GB - 3 SSD je 500GB - 1 SSD 1TB - 1 HD 1TB - Win10 Pro 64 bit - MSFS Premium Deluxe - Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog - Thrustmaster TFRP Pedals

ualani

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Legacy RTMM Library Manager
« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2016, 08:44:09 AM »
No one has answered my questions yet about zoom levels, if it happens with different aircraft, or exact altitude the problem shows up at.

Steve
Legacy RTMM Library Manager
Custom Objects Design
Legacy Scenery Design
Support

Dieter

« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2016, 11:06:02 AM »
in P3D 2.4:

- Problems in all view modes of  3D/2D  cockpit, inside  and outside except in top down (bird view).

-Coordinates where I placed the aircrafts:
N61° 44.90'
W145° 43.01'
By turning  the chosen aircraft in a 360 degrees circle the runway disappears and comes back several times in the marked angle area (see screenshot)

- Checked  in zoom between 1.65 and 0.30

- Happens with all tpyes of aircrafts

altitude shown in tab "Maps"
+1761
Note: Altitude indication of course is  changing a bit from aircraft to aircraft. The  altitude is always taken from the cockpit instrument and not from the ground.

« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 11:25:40 AM by Dieter »
Many greetings
Dieter

Intel(r) Core(TM) i7-7700K CPU 4,5 GHz - MSI Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 - RAM 16GB - 3 SSD je 500GB - 1 SSD 1TB - 1 HD 1TB - Win10 Pro 64 bit - MSFS Premium Deluxe - Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog - Thrustmaster TFRP Pedals

ualani

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Legacy RTMM Library Manager
« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2016, 12:06:03 PM »
Thanks Dieter. Your info will help figure this out.
Legacy RTMM Library Manager
Custom Objects Design
Legacy Scenery Design
Support

Doug

• Misty Moorings Site Admin
    • Return to Misty Moorings
« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2016, 03:19:22 PM »
(I'm Back) ... I'm seeing what Dieter and the rest are seeing. For kicks, I took out that path that IS3 had made ... that didn't fix the problem, so I put it back. Also, the download now has noseason.bgl and the other seasons "off".  So a new download will set things up properly.

It has to be the flatten Steve. Maybe I'll give that another try.

D

Doug

« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2016, 03:03:19 PM »
OK, we "fixed" the disappearing runway problem, thanks to Rod Jackson. There is a new version on the Scenery Page that solves the problem for you. (Thank you Rod!).

• (Just for discussion ... go to the pier for the camping area. Face the shore and look to your left about 50 feet down the river and you will see one of those water anomalies we often encounter in ORBX software. If you look at it from the overhead position (F12), and draw a line on the angle of the anomaly, you will see that line crosses the runway to the right of the windsock.  And this is where we are having the elevation problems. It may be a coincidence, but we think that elevation problem with the water, extends under the "terrain" in that area and causes the problem. We cannot prove it, but this is the first time we have seen an elevation problem differ between FSX and P3D ... also the first time we've seen the "disappearing runway" problem. This might explain the problem).

But for now, the new download will take care of the problem.

Doug

Dieter

« Reply #36 on: October 14, 2016, 05:57:56 AM »
I confirm, the problem has gone, thank you!
Many greetings
Dieter

Doug

« Reply #37 on: October 21, 2016, 05:17:05 PM »
OK, we fixed another problem with Klutina Outfitters. there was a "water anomaly" near the camping area pier. We have now found a way to eliminate that and the water there is now smooth. The update was put on the server 10.21.2016.