Author Topic: More Than Pipe...BWEP!  (Read 5623 times)

FSRobert

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Videography & Scenery Testing
More Than Pipe...BWEP!
« on: September 01, 2016, 10:35:59 AM »
Another video of the brilliant BWEP...  sit back and relax for just over 2 minutes!

https://vimeo.com/176933063
Keep The FSFaith People

https://vimeo.com/channels/mistymooringvideography

spud

• Misty Moorings Team
Re: More Than Pipe...BWEP!
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2016, 10:43:06 AM »
Great video Robert.
BWEP is slowly developing and will encompass the longest single project to date.

8)
Later,

Spud

Bradallen43

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2016, 12:35:01 PM »
Beautimous!!

NeptuneP2V7

• VA-AMC
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2016, 09:16:01 PM »
Hi all
always nice Vid Robert ..

i would like do the same Vid quality ,but i don't know how to ?

Patrick
[size=16]Ryzen9 5900X 4.8 GHz / ASUS PRIME X570-P / Corsair Vengeance 32 Go DDR4 3600 MHz / ASROCK - VGA CARDS Radeon RX6800XT Phantom Gaming
Noctua NH-D15 / Samsung SSD 980 PRO M.2 PCIe NVMe 250 Go / Fox Spirit US-850G 80PLUS Gold / Fox Spirit 31.5" LED - PGM315 V2[/size]

stiletto2

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2016, 08:39:24 AM »
Great video!  Thanks, Robert!

Rod

Dieter

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2016, 11:50:59 AM »
Excellent video, makes my mouth water ...
Many greetings
Dieter

Intel(r) Core(TM) i7-7700K CPU 4,5 GHz - MSI Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 - RAM 16GB - 3 SSD je 500GB - 1 SSD 1TB - 1 HD 1TB - Win10 Pro 64 bit - MSFS Premium Deluxe - Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog - Thrustmaster TFRP Pedals

CycloneMike

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2016, 03:07:58 PM »
I just joined your forums even though I've had Tongass Fjords and all of ORBX scenery for North America for many years.  l worked at both Valdez and the North Slope also as a design and field engineer for many years in the 70's and 80's.  Needless to say I am filled with anticipaton after seeing both of those areas coming out for FSX.  I know if it is like the ORBX forums, you're going to hate this question, but what is the latest ETA For BWEP?  Are you going to have any of the facilities and pipelines at the Slope?

jeff3163

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Watercraft-Panels-Paint
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2016, 08:11:15 PM »
Hi CycloneMike,
     Thanks for popping in to the forum.  Glad to have you with us.  The guys are taking their time with the release of the first installment of the BWEP project, BWEP SAK.  They are crossing tees and dotting eyes right now, making sure everything is presentable.  Much detail to consider before release.  The finished pipeline will be a complete recreation of the real thing.  They hope to be as accurate as possible.  Brad recently took a trip up there and saw it in person.  Well, some of it anyway.  If the real pipeline is on the North Slope, so will BWEP be.
     A few more weeks should do it.  There is no hurry, or deadline.  In the meantime, enjoy the other destinations on tap.  Much to do in RTMM land.  Again, Welcome.

Win10Pro64, MSFS 1.25.9.0, P3Dv4.3.29.25520, AMD Ryzen7 1800X@3.6 GHz , 32Gb RAM, GTX 1080 Ti, 2x42" Vizio Monitors, HTC Vive VR HMD, Saitek Yoke/Pedals/trim wheel, XBox360 Controller, G27 steering wheel w/shifter+pedals. :P

FSRobert

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Videography & Scenery Testing
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2016, 11:55:01 PM »
Great to have you CycloneMike, lots to explore here and even in the fall of 2016 you will be able to explore some very cool pipe.  😎
Keep The FSFaith People

https://vimeo.com/channels/mistymooringvideography

Garciamk4

« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2016, 08:55:20 AM »
Anxios to fly this area cant wait for the release.
Abel R. Garcia

stiletto2

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2016, 08:59:37 AM »
This has been released.  Look for Blue Wave Energy Partners under "B" in the RTMM Scenery Library.

Rod

spud

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2016, 12:10:24 PM »
Welcome to RTMM CycloneMike,
one word of caution about the BWEP there are two versions;
A if you have ORBX SAK region (required)
B if you buy the ORBX PAVD airport
The payware airport encompasses a region of terrain surrounding VALDEZ, AK and makes slight adjustments to the elevations in the SAK region which effects the BWEP so we developed the B download.  Be sure and download the correct version dependent on what you have installed.
Additionally GLOBAL BASE and GLOBAL VECTOR are required beyond the northern boundary of SAK or issues can be a problem.
Normally RTMM has been based on residing within boundaries of ORBX regions but BWEP being such a length it will be mostly outside of any ORBX region.
 8)
Later,

Spud

av8erjm

« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2016, 02:04:04 PM »
Spud I was having problems with the Lake Louise with the coast line thought I had everything in it's place. Somehow though after a CTD over and over which I found out later was due to a logbook problem, I deleted everything and started from sq one. Some how Vector did not get put back in causing the scenery problem. Funny thing it's been almost 6 months since I did the rebuild and never noticed it's missing til' this one Lake Louise scenery. Funny how one little t not getting crossed can ball up the whole thing

spud

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2016, 02:20:20 PM »
I assume that you have since re-installed VECTOR??
If you have Global and Vector installed don't forget to run FTX Central goto the Troubleshooting Menu and "Force Migration" let it run until finished (might take a bit of time).  See if you have any error reports.
 8)
Later,

Spud

av8erjm

« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2016, 04:49:26 PM »
I would run the FTX Central and all but either I didn't relate or it didn't point it out.  I do hate running the FTX Central thing, because everytime  I do then I have to go  and manually move the LC folders down under all the other ORBX folders and yes Vector is back in and all is right with the world