Author Topic: issues with textures and senery on num 1 and three  (Read 3254 times)

bowserbob

issues with textures and senery on num 1 and three
« on: April 14, 2016, 09:42:11 PM »
as i do my darnedest to get these loaded up here im haveing issues unzipping senery and textures on required num 1 and on num 3 just textures i am using additpro for fsx to do my dirty work and it does work great on the orbx stuff and most of the addon here num 2 unzipped and went where ever it goes any way what can i do.for some reason steam has made some files i guess secret i cant find them but i know they are hre some where

ualani

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Legacy RTMM Library Manager
Re: issues with textures and senery on num 1 and three
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2016, 07:26:49 AM »
If you are talking about RTMM Required Libraries Part I and RTMMTwo Object LibraryFSXP3D, they have very specific installation instructions that must be followed. While I'm not familiar with Additpro other than having read the name somewhere, I assume that it's some kind of automatic installer. You must install both libraries manually and carefully according to their instructions. You will need to track down what you've already installed, delete everything and start from scratch or you will experience lots of problems down the line with black textures, etc. Post back if you need more help.

Steve
« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 07:29:06 AM by ualani »
Legacy RTMM Library Manager
Custom Objects Design
Legacy Scenery Design
Support

bowserbob

Re: issues with textures and senery on num 1 and three
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2016, 11:32:15 PM »
ok thanks steve will give it a shot