Author Topic: Henrik Nielsen's AI Vessels  (Read 6234 times)

dexthom

• Misty Moorings Team
Re: Henrik Nielsen's AI Vessels
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2016, 10:58:31 AM »
He has done the entire world...

Doug

• Misty Moorings Site Admin
    • Return to Misty Moorings
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2016, 05:11:02 PM »
Well darn it, I'm going to go out in the world now! :-)   I just finished the Snow Dog Tours #2 ... been flying over ICE for the past 30 flying hours!  E-Gads, that's a desolate part of the earth!  But it was a lot of fun. Brad has created some neat scenery locations for the airports. (Almost) everything checks out, so SDT#2 will be ready soon. Spud is checking it for final QC.

Now I'm going to get in my airplane and go find some boats!!!

Doug

simurq

« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2016, 05:50:20 PM »
As an avid RTMM aviator, I think I need to clarify a few things before I step up and install Henrik Nielsen's recently released Global Ships AI package. If anybody uses it anyway...

I've been using RTMM AI for quite some time now. At the same time, I'd made sure that RTMM traffic wasn't in conflict with TFX and Orbx vessels.

Now, with such a variety of AI ships from Henrik's package, do I need to deactivate existing RTMM AI files (traffic*.bgls, sim.cfgs), or otherwise be careful when installing his ships over RTMM AI? Any tips?

Thanks!!!

Rustam
« Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 05:51:53 PM by simurq »
Vüqar "Rustam" Quliyev

dexthom

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2016, 06:19:50 PM »
I didn't know that Orbx had AI Vessels in their sceneries.  I run all of the RTMM maritime packages and all of Henrik's packages.  Henrik was a contributor to the RTMM SAK package.  Go for it.  If you have a problem, just deactivate the offending traffic file.

simurq

« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2016, 02:39:56 PM »
Thank you, Dexter!!! Roger that...

Indeed, Orbx did include some boat traffic into individual (mostly sea-based) airport packages along the PNW coastline. But you can deactivate them through a configuration panel offered for such addons.
Vüqar "Rustam" Quliyev