Author Topic: RTMM's "GO TO" Interactive Table - Beta  (Read 9338 times)

Doug

• Misty Moorings Site Admin
    • Return to Misty Moorings
Re: RTMM's "GO TO" Interactive Table - Beta
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2016, 02:19:59 PM »
All of the SAK Sea Plane Bases are now represented in the table with maps. Chicamin Bay Dock (Barnstormers) has been added.

Added all of Barnstormers Locations (35) and all of Alaska Power Project locations (16)

Doug
« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 01:00:16 PM by Doug »

nbrich1

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Misty Flying Club VA, Sim Troubleshooting & Help
    • Misty Flying Club (MFC)
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2016, 07:29:19 AM »
Sir Doug. Great job on the table and putting all information together. Ties everything totally together.
Thank-you

Norm
Regards from Toronto, Canada. Home Airport CYYZ.
^----------------- Misty Flying Club -----------------^

Doug

• Misty Moorings Site Admin
    • Return to Misty Moorings
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2016, 08:38:35 AM »
Thank you Norm. I'm now just looking for the orphans, and there are some I'm sure. Going to work next on the getting started page to tie the table in to it better. This is the way for a new person to start with RTMM. The can find the kinds of flights they would most enjoy (checking the maps) and load those in first. Basically, they would load the libraries, then head to GoTo for scenery selection.

With the groups better highlighted, I found over 65% of the all locations can be loaded by just installing the few groups. I didn't realize the percentage was that high. We had 30% of the locations without flight plans and maps...that took most of the production time.

I haven't got all of the water landing zones that freeze indicated yet (W*) so more to do, but the table is functioning perfectly. I have a friend here, just starting up. He only has PNW. Now he can search for PNW and all our PNW locations are listed for him, no more searching through the scenery page.

I hope people "discover" it so they can use it very day to pick their next flight.

Doug