Author Topic: RTMM's- Anchorage, Denali and the Arctic Snow Dog's Tour - March 1st, 2016  (Read 10021 times)

Doug

• Misty Moorings Site Admin
    • Return to Misty Moorings
Hopefully folks will see how great these legs are. I'm going to do three more tonight ... drop in if you are around. I'd like to do all of the Snow Dog legs.  Then I have to get back to my autoroute project ... I'm only half done with that. 

The Boat made it all the way to Bella Bella, no problems.  So I spent the afternoon making a plan from Vancouver Cruise Terminal to the Juneau Cruise Terminal going past Bella Bella, Prince Rupert, Ketchikan, Wrangell, Petersburg, Sitka and Juneau.  I've got waypoints for those destinations and I'll have starting positions for the package so if they want to start in Ketchikan and go to Petersburg, they can position the boat, then select the waypoint on the GPS and off they go. More work to do, but it is feasible.  Right now I'm running the Smit Rotterdam from Vancouver to see how that leg looks.

Back on Snow Dogs tonight.

Doug

jeff3163

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Watercraft-Panels-Paint
Hi Doug,
     I wanted to watch that video. The link above doesn't work for me.  This one should work better though.  ;)

https://www.twitch.tv/mistymoorings/v/52806428

Win10Pro64, MSFS 1.25.9.0, P3Dv4.3.29.25520, AMD Ryzen7 1800X@3.6 GHz , 32Gb RAM, GTX 1080 Ti, 2x42" Vizio Monitors, HTC Vive VR HMD, Saitek Yoke/Pedals/trim wheel, XBox360 Controller, G27 steering wheel w/shifter+pedals. :P

nbrich1

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Misty Flying Club VA, Sim Troubleshooting & Help
    • Misty Flying Club (MFC)
Great series Doug..

Just watched your last video on the snow dogs-Final legs on twitch.. Very nice sir and a great job - and  the final land with a snow storm and 45 knot winds!!! Thanks for all your efforts to show off Brad's scenery and the route on this one.

Norm
Regards from Toronto, Canada. Home Airport CYYZ.
^----------------- Misty Flying Club -----------------^