Author Topic: Howdy New to the forum  (Read 3280 times)

Dadoug

Howdy New to the forum
« on: February 25, 2016, 09:07:29 PM »
Howdy folks,
Name here is Doug I am located in Florida near Tampa. Anywho been watching the stream and Doug working the maps such great talent. anywho he mentioned to come over and say howdy and mention that I just got p3d version 3.1 and looking forward to this great scenery  anywho looking forward to meeting folks in our journeys.
I am 54 married and I am disabled so just an old gamer lol and every day above ground is a great one

Doug
Doug
Ham Call: KB0SDQ
SkyWarn Spotter # PIN-111-A

Doug

• Misty Moorings Site Admin
    • Return to Misty Moorings
Re: Howdy New to the forum
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2016, 10:07:49 PM »
Hey Doug ... welcome aboard!!!   Folks meet a friend of mine from TwitchTV.  Just new to P3D 3.1 and new to RTMM ... be ready to lend a hand if he needs it, I promised you would! :-)    Great to have you on board!

RTMM_Doug (or just "Doug" here!)

stiletto2

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2016, 07:43:03 AM »
Hi Doug,

Welcome!  RTMM is a great place with lots of great scenery...some of which you have seen on TWITCH already.   Take your time and enjoy!  Don't hesitate to ask questions if you have any problems or issues.  We are a very friendly group.

Rod

corbu1

• RTMM Team Test Pilot
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2016, 11:25:18 AM »
Welcome on RTMM, Doug!
Here's a lot to discover...so take your time and have fun.

P3Dv5.2HF1,ASP3D,MV WR,FirefighterX,OVRtoolkit,FreeAirMap;RXP GTN, VRK
i9 10900K;32GB3600RAM;Strix3090;SSD 970EvoPlus500GB Win10;SSD 970EvoPlus2TB P3D;SSD 970EvoPlus2TB XPlane;SSD 860Evo1TB DCS;HDD 4TB;VivePro;HOTASWarthog;Komodo Pedals

Dadoug

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2016, 12:25:58 PM »
Thanks for all the warm welcomes. This site has that kinda feel like sitting around the fire having a cold drink listening to the wild life and watching the stars. Thanks again for the welcomes and hope to see ya in the skies
Doug
Doug
Ham Call: KB0SDQ
SkyWarn Spotter # PIN-111-A

spud

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2016, 01:46:10 PM »
Doug,
Welcome aboard RTMM from Pensacola!  Always nice to see more Floridians drop in to enjoy low n' slow flying at its very best.
You say your using P3D 3.1 and our required Libraries are designed to work with P3D so you shouldn't have any problems finding the great and hidden worlds here at all.
Speaking of having a cold drink what day is good for you to meet the gang at Misty's Place so you can buy the beer.  Newbie requirement you know !!
Glad to have you aboard.
 8)
Later,

Spud

Bradallen43

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2016, 08:30:44 PM »
Hi Doug,

I grew up in Largo, FL. Just across the bay from Tampa. Live and work in Orlando now.

Welcome aboard. Have a great time and we're here to help if you need anything,

Brad