Author Topic: Muti-Player Area Open  (Read 3585 times)

RangerDale

• Retired ,Vetern 61-65,EXpilot,HamRadio opr,
Muti-Player Area Open
« on: November 22, 2014, 05:52:42 AM »
Hello Gents,

I have been coming into Misty For years now off and on getting good info and downloads, as I step into FSX what a Different s things has Change , This site has inprove really well and I would like to pass along my thanks to them making it has it is , If your a Bush type Pilot this is Heaven in the Ruff.

But this isn't why I am Posting !! I read the above postings and felt kinda sorry that we dont have a good home for our fliers as they do like to fly alone, but maybe they would pop in few times to pass along their times spent at Old Misty Place.. Sooooooooo I have this site and know Adimn well  its quiet server with a TS3 again Quiet that I feel be a good place for the guys to pop in runs 24/7 has a hop on it now, but not maybe for the NW bushers but one before was up in Canada few hops, using GA small Amph or floats..

Thing of it is , activity is the thing and if seems a lot pop about he would work with Misty to improve the settings ? So Just passing info along as I notice lot asking and waiting for return so i am hoping this message gets around, and bring your Buddy or Flying mate try out ? I know there is some guys in here that I would like to meet and to know having same kinda of enjoyments of Flying, or now boating ..

Yes I do haveFTX  Orbex Global ,  NW goodies, PNW,PJ ,south Alaska ,Tongess Fjobes  and NRockies. So would like see hear from you guys what you think, For info iam in USA Ohio .

Thanks For reading

RangerDale "Dale"

Bradallen43

• Misty Moorings Team
Re: Muti-Player Area Open
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2014, 06:45:36 AM »
Welcome back Dale,

Great information and I'm sure that you'll see that a lot of our friends here like to fly online. If you can share the specifics with regards to where the interested online pilots need to go, passwords etc. that would really get the wheels turning.

Thanks and great to have you aboard,

Brad

RangerDale

• Retired ,Vetern 61-65,EXpilot,HamRadio opr,
Re: Muti-Player Area Open
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2014, 10:18:59 AM »
Tks Brad,

Yea am sure if you look about on Host Spy find a lot, BUT finding something that will fit in Misty, And thats what I found and been watch it for some time. The server """NJ HOPS"" No password needed , and you come in will see IP adr for the TS3 which is same Admin has setup , His name is Doc "DOCBACKJACK" he also likes flying Bush Flights .
  Quest was IP adr server on : 76.178.35.100 And also the TS3 no PW needed. At the moment a Hop list is up, but not a Bush deal, But most of us fly what ever we like.and also WX you choose is up to you.Server Does not Setup up any Wx deals .So when you come, you got the Orbex stuff DO your Thing ..

If things go well Yes Doc will do what he can to make it suitable for all , He might set a Room up in the TS3 .Will try and Catch him today suggest it so be there when you come in ..As most of Us "" Misty" use TS3, you will find a lot of flier Texters !!!! that do come in , but not that many to be concern about , they are flying one side of the Globe and you will be on the other side ..

So hope this is helpfull, in my Profile is a Email adr feel free to ask any question might have ..

RasngerDale