Author Topic: FSXP3D Libraries  (Read 6334 times)

Doug

• Misty Moorings Site Admin
    • Return to Misty Moorings
FSXP3D Libraries
« on: June 09, 2014, 07:07:10 AM »
For those of you who have downloaded and installed the new converted libraries...what are your thoughts?

For me, the installation was flawless. Rod's instructions were perfectly clear. And all of it is working perfectly in DX10 and P3D.

Share your experience here...

spirit_66

Re: FSXP3D Libraries
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2014, 05:56:53 AM »
Hi,
the installation works pretty well. I only made a mistake with moving one folder too much so the structure was flawed. Fortunately I could interpret the P3D error message very quick and correct my error.

The new RTMM object tester shows all objects!

I've now only a problem with PANT (Anette Island) but I will open a new thread.

Thanks for all the effort
Spirit
Regards from Chiang Mai (VTCC) / Thailand

Lazyeight

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2014, 10:35:42 AM »
I decided to try it last night. Very carefully I followed each step. Normally I always have problems installing new things in flight sim, but this was the exception. After installing part 1 and part 2, I installed the test scenery and fired up P3Dv2. All the scenery buildings were there just fine. Then I loaded all my RTMM scenery, fired up the program and began flying.
  Wow! What fun flying around a all my old favorite spots. It was like returning to your old neighborhood after living in another state for 20 years. Many thanks to you fellows for making all this possible. And for free!
    What a great combination of P3D, FTX, TFJ, RTMM and the Beaver. This got me feeling good about flight simming once more. FTX has become confusing for an old timer like me. I was told I needed Pilot FS Global for FTX and so I spent my $81 and got a program I have yet been able to install and cannot find any support to offer me help. And you guys do all this for free and offer plenty of support.
    I strongly suggest any newcomers to RTMM stick with it. The rewards are great.
Thanks again! Now back to do some flying!
Lazyeight

stiletto2

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2014, 02:04:32 PM »
Hi Lazyeight,

Thanks for those kind words.  I am glad you are back to being able to see the RTMM sceneries in all their glory.

Rod

Bradallen43

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2014, 12:16:58 AM »
Awesome news from Lazyeight! That's what we like to hear.

Brad

Doug

• Misty Moorings Site Admin
    • Return to Misty Moorings
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2014, 07:24:59 AM »
LZ8.. Same here. Been so busy working on things, I didn't fly much. Lifting off from Misty's and going to an old favorite is a lot of fun, and makes all the work come alive. I'm finding the new platform pretty stable. I do miss FSDiscover, but am told they might be working on it.  Appreciate your comments, and I share your feelings.

Doug

pipeorgan

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2014, 09:15:29 AM »
The Library objects installation went very smoothly but I messed up on the installation on Misty's Place but thanks for the forum support all is now well with my initial RTTM set-up. Thank you to everyone concerned as you have done a superb job.

I now need to sort out my P3D graphic problem or reinstall everything to getthe best benifit from RTTM. I will open a new thread to see if anyone can help.
Cheers

john

frostlp

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2014, 12:06:52 AM »
 :) :) :) Installed libs, the test area and Misty's into P3D2.
All is running great.  Sure is good to be able to fly to Misty's in P3D.
I don't think I'll be flying FSX too much in the future.
For me, the immersion level is much better in P3D and the load times are considerably shorter than FSX.
Many thanks to those that made these libraries possible.