Author Topic: IS3 Now P3D Compatible  (Read 3955 times)

ualani

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Legacy RTMM Library Manager
IS3 Now P3D Compatible
« on: May 31, 2014, 09:56:49 AM »
Good news for P3D Instant Scenery developers. IS3 is now P3D compatible. From the developers:

"We have updated Instant Scenery to verson 3.01

The update is free for Instant Scenery 3 users. To download the new version, click on the Start menu and select

Programs -> Flight One Software -> Instant Scenery -> Check for Updates.

You can also re-download and reinstall the entire package from the product page (instead of paying again, click Reinstall and follow instructions).

There are following changes in version 3.01:

Compatibility with Prepar3D versions 2.0, 2.1 and 2.2 added.

"Draw thick lines" option added to Options, allowing you to make object selection boxes more visible (this option is always on in Prepar3D V2)."
Legacy RTMM Library Manager
Custom Objects Design
Legacy Scenery Design
Support

Doug

• Misty Moorings Site Admin
    • Return to Misty Moorings
Re: IS3 Now P3D Compatible
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2014, 07:16:33 PM »
It works great ... a "touch" different, but I think I like the little changes. Most of all, it seems stable.  One thing I've noticed, when I start P3D ... it asks me if it is ok to runn the IS3.dll ... I've updated to the newest download ... but that persists. Quick fix out there? (This has nothing to do with how it runs, or its integrity ... just a funny thing I'm seeing at startup).

ualani

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Legacy RTMM Library Manager
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2014, 08:23:07 AM »
Doug,
Browse this thread towards the bottom; it may shed some light on the subject. (Maybe, maybe not.)

http://www.simforums.com/forums/instant-scenery3_topic49324.html
Legacy RTMM Library Manager
Custom Objects Design
Legacy Scenery Design
Support

dexthom

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2014, 09:09:54 AM »
They haven't mentioned a fix the dll file so that P3Dv2.2 likes it.  In the mean time I have disabled the IS dll in the dll.xml file.  When I want to use it I will enable it and go through the run once routine.  I had a look at the version information and it does say that it's an FS2004 module.