Author Topic: Hi, I'm new! (introduce yourself here)  (Read 990136 times)

Tommy

Re: Hi, I'm new! (introduce yourself here)
« Reply #900 on: October 30, 2015, 08:45:14 AM »
Hello to all of you!

I've just signed in.

My Name is Tommy
Certified Pilot at Hovercontrol (HC569TO)

I've build a "little" Bell Jet Ranger 206 B3 cockpit and look forward carrying it to Alaska
to enjoy new challenges.

Thanks for the effort and dedication you put into this incredible project!
Moreover for the generosity to share it with us for free.

Best regards
Tommy

For those of you, who like to take a look at my Bell 206 cockpit project at Hovercontrol:
http://www.hovercontrol.com/cgi-bin/ib3/ikonboard.cgi?s=a567d42a9dea2d93ca87a0dc6ed38a13;act=ST;f=43;t=14233;st=0

spud

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #901 on: October 30, 2015, 09:02:03 AM »
Tommy,
welcome aboard RTMM.  You will find many helo friendly destinations in the scenery.  Just take your time and read how and then download the required libraries so that RTMM scenery can provide you with unlimited pleasure and adventure.
A good place to start is here:

http://www.return.mistymoorings.com/object_libraries_build/

All the required 'stuff' is listed and linked on that page.

See you at Misty's when you buy the gang a round of beer as the "newbie".
 8)
Later,

Spud

corbu1

• RTMM Team Test Pilot
« Reply #902 on: October 30, 2015, 10:09:47 AM »
Hi Tommy,
great you found your way to RTMM.......there are tons of stuff to explore for the helo flyers here.

Our new Alaska Power project APP is heloflyers dream, we have medical operations and locations and we have CIRP we lots of helipads on the glaciers around Stewart CZST. Additionally many other RTMM sceneries provide helipads as well. So there`s a lot to discover for you......

I´m following your B206B3 cockpit building on hovercontrol for a long time. You are kidding calling it a "little" cockpit. It´s a huge effort and great project. It looks really amazing!!!!!!

See you at Misty`s bar....I like my beer ice cooled! :)

P3Dv5.2HF1,ASP3D,MV WR,FirefighterX,OVRtoolkit,FreeAirMap;RXP GTN, VRK
i9 10900K;32GB3600RAM;Strix3090;SSD 970EvoPlus500GB Win10;SSD 970EvoPlus2TB P3D;SSD 970EvoPlus2TB XPlane;SSD 860Evo1TB DCS;HDD 4TB;VivePro;HOTASWarthog;Komodo Pedals

stiletto2

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #903 on: October 30, 2015, 12:48:18 PM »
Hi Tommy,

Welcome to RTMM!   I think you will enjoy it here.  After reading Klaus's comments on the cockpit effort, I am going to have to see a pic!

Have fun.

Rod

Tycoon74

« Reply #904 on: October 30, 2015, 03:28:54 PM »
Hi All,

New to RTMM and just recently found the website! Very impressive! I'm Jason Calvert based in Winchester, CA. My brother and I (Tim Calvert) have recently launched a new venture and have created a new virtual air service (www.victoryairservice.com). With permission from RTMM, we would be honored to use some of the great scenery as destinations for our cargo routes and passenger runs.

Our website, air service and schedule are a work in progress and we are expected to be up and running by the end of December.  Drop by and check out our website. I'm looking forward to downloading and installing the RTMM scenery. Thanks to the developers for offering this for free and for the continued evolution and improvement of flying in FSX.

Jason

Tommy

« Reply #905 on: October 30, 2015, 08:38:00 PM »
Tommy,
welcome aboard RTMM.
Thank you.

You will find many helo friendly destinations in the scenery.  Just take your time and read how and then download the required libraries so that RTMM scenery can provide you with unlimited pleasure and adventure.
A good place to start is here:

http://www.return.mistymoorings.com/object_libraries_build/

All the required 'stuff' is listed and linked on that page.

So it will be - I'm starting to install the scenery tomorrow

See you at Misty's when you buy the gang a round of beer as the "newbie".
 8)

Sure! After I checked my payroll ;D

Tommy

« Reply #906 on: October 30, 2015, 08:55:15 PM »
Hi Tommy,
great you found your way to RTMM.......there are tons of stuff to explore for the helo flyers here.
Hi Klaus,
I'm sure it is.

Our new Alaska Power project APP is heloflyers dream, we have medical operations and locations and we have CIRP we lots of helipads on the glaciers around Stewart CZST. Additionally many other RTMM sceneries provide helipads as well. So there`s a lot to discover for you......

Unfortunately I haven't had a chance to check out all the offers in the RTMM community :-\
But I will try to find out.

I´m following your B206B3 cockpit building on hovercontrol for a long time. You are kidding calling it a "little" cockpit. It´s a huge effort and great project. It looks really amazing!!!!!!
Thanks - I do my very best to show my way of building, to the community -> no secrets - with warts and all - available for everybody

See you at Misty`s bar....I like my beer ice cooled! :)
cheers 8)

Tommy

« Reply #907 on: October 30, 2015, 09:07:43 PM »
Hi Tommy,

Welcome to RTMM!   I think you will enjoy it here.  After reading Klaus's comments on the cockpit effort, I am going to have to see a pic!
Hi Rod,
my pleasure - But be informed that there are some pages to go through - the projekt started in 2008 8)

Have fun.
Rod
You too! ;)
Tommy

Bradallen43

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #908 on: October 30, 2015, 11:39:09 PM »
Jason, (Tycoon74)

As long as you contact Doug and get the affiliated partnership approval then you could have our permission to include some of our scenery locations for your VA but it needs to be coordinated with Doug. He's the head honcho here.

Brad

stiletto2

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #909 on: October 31, 2015, 12:33:51 AM »
Hi Jason,

Welcome to RTMM.  There is a lot to see so sit back and take your time.   Discovery is part of the fun.

Rod

Trev Bramley

« Reply #910 on: November 24, 2015, 07:46:20 AM »
Hi Guys,

I thought Christmas had come when I found this site, amazing what you have here. I am working my way through the installation process at the moment. I have one question, is Tongass Fjords X compatible with FSX Steam Edition?

A little about myself, I live in Derbyshire, UK just on the fence of East Midlands Airport EGNX. I spent 36 years in the RAF as an ATC controller. I'm now grey haired and really enjoying the flight sim world. I'm really looking forward to exploring this lovely part of the world.

Regards
Trev

jeff3163

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Watercraft-Panels-Paint
« Reply #911 on: November 24, 2015, 08:13:35 AM »
Hello Kento, Tommy, Jason, and Trev,
     Welcome to RTMM.  Thanks for saying hi.  This place is a virtual bush pilot's dream.  I don't have the Steam edition, but I'm sure it will work fine.  Someone correct me if I am wrong.  Let us know if you need any help, or you take pictures while you're out exploring.  We like to hear of your adventures.   ;)
« Last Edit: November 24, 2015, 08:24:06 AM by jeff3163 »

Win10Pro64, MSFS 1.25.9.0, P3Dv4.3.29.25520, AMD Ryzen7 1800X@3.6 GHz , 32Gb RAM, GTX 1080 Ti, 2x42" Vizio Monitors, HTC Vive VR HMD, Saitek Yoke/Pedals/trim wheel, XBox360 Controller, G27 steering wheel w/shifter+pedals. :P

Doug

• Misty Moorings Site Admin
    • Return to Misty Moorings
« Reply #912 on: November 24, 2015, 11:26:50 AM »
Trev...I'd like to know about Steam too. Keep us posted.

Doug

corbu1

• RTMM Team Test Pilot
« Reply #913 on: November 24, 2015, 11:50:12 AM »
Hi Trev,
Welcome here on RTMM......have fun exploring the Misty world . :)

P3Dv5.2HF1,ASP3D,MV WR,FirefighterX,OVRtoolkit,FreeAirMap;RXP GTN, VRK
i9 10900K;32GB3600RAM;Strix3090;SSD 970EvoPlus500GB Win10;SSD 970EvoPlus2TB P3D;SSD 970EvoPlus2TB XPlane;SSD 860Evo1TB DCS;HDD 4TB;VivePro;HOTASWarthog;Komodo Pedals

ualani

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Legacy RTMM Library Manager
« Reply #914 on: November 24, 2015, 05:25:22 PM »
Welcome to RTMM Trev. Lots of stuff to see and do around here! Merry Early Christmas.

Steve
Legacy RTMM Library Manager
Custom Objects Design
Legacy Scenery Design
Support