Author Topic: Hi, I'm new! (introduce yourself here)  (Read 989950 times)

Joe

Re: Hi, I'm new! (introduce yourself here)
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2011, 03:27:21 AM »
Hi, my name is Joe. I'm from Germany and love to fly in the this beautiful piece of the world. I'm glad to be here and want to thank you for creating Misty's Mooring for FSX. I hope it will be a wonderful time ...  :)

With best regards,
Joe

Dieter

« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2011, 04:38:12 AM »
Hello RTMM community,

I was a fan of Misty Moorings in FS2004 already. Now I'm more than happy that "Return to Misty Moorings" is opened (again) to all backcountry pilots. I like to explore the hinterland with little planes like Piper Cub, Birddog or Skywagon.
Brad and team, thank you very much you for all the effort and enthusiasm you bring in to keep this new site running and also for creating these new sceneries.
I know it also depends to a large extent on the fans to support you. Hopefully this will bring us back to a vibrant freeware community.
Good luck for the future.

Many greetings
Dieter
Germany
Many greetings
Dieter

Intel(r) Core(TM) i7-7700K CPU 4,5 GHz - MSI Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 - RAM 16GB - 3 SSD je 500GB - 1 SSD 1TB - 1 HD 1TB - Win10 Pro 64 bit - MSFS Premium Deluxe - Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog - Thrustmaster TFRP Pedals

olddave

« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2011, 08:17:31 AM »
Hi Guys
Dave from Florida here. Just wanted to wish all the best with your new endeavour and to say thanks for getting Misty Mooring  up and running in FSX.
Thanks

retep49

• Daily Flightsimmer
« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2011, 11:35:05 AM »
Hi, I'm Peter from the Netherlands and I love bush-flying.So Misty is the perfect scenery for my flights. Thanks to the team who make's this possible.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2011, 12:28:21 PM by retep49 »

simondix

« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2011, 11:42:24 AM »
Simon here.  Was linked up to the FS9 site.  Got the news from Bushpounders and I am glad to join.  Pounding my way round the download flights on PNW at the moment, but will work my way up here.

michael

« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2011, 12:53:42 PM »
Hello to all pilots and simmers- first of all thank you for your great work.
I m from germany and we have a  virtual flying club called the westwood inn. There is our "home" most of the time the pacific fjords.  accompanied with you we have much more reasons to stay there.
Greetings from Europe

Michael

http://www.westwood-inn.de/

DrBob

« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2011, 01:13:50 PM »
This site looks like a winner. Love the non commercial orientation. Looking forward to chatting with other members,

DrBob

Takankamani

« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2011, 01:56:07 PM »
Hi,
I am Bruno from Austria.  I am totally happy that Misty Moorings is back again. This site is ecxactly that, I was waiting for.
Greetings from winterly Austria
Bruno

RAYBENA

« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2011, 08:36:06 PM »
Ran out and ordered Pacific Fjords... Can't wait to use the site.
If new site is better than "old" Misty Fjords you will have a lot of members.

Also bought Pacific Northwest and Northern Rocky Mountains and will wait for you to expand!

Great Site Team...Thank You...Ray

Jezz006

« Reply #39 on: January 31, 2011, 12:39:30 AM »
Received my copy of Pacific Fjords and eight other FTX boxes today, and am greatly looking forward to exploring the Misty area again in FSX.  :D
Thanks to all involved in getting this site up and running and enriching our FlightSim lives.

Yors in Appreciation,

Jezz006
Jezz006
P3D4 on Windows 10 Home 64Bit
Intel Core i7 8700K
ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 Ti AMP! Edition, 11GB Graphics
16 GB of Ram on Motherboard - ASUS ROG Strix Z370-G
1TB SSD Drive

pivo11

« Reply #40 on: January 31, 2011, 04:07:37 AM »

Greetings to all from France.  Beautiful place, this Misty Moorings!  Thanks to everyone who made it happen.

Cheers,
Fritz

hankkoopman

• retired musician and aircraft firefighter
« Reply #41 on: January 31, 2011, 09:59:59 AM »
Hi to the MM Team,
Congratulations on a great site.
I'm from TASMANIA which is an island state of Australia.

I love the Pacific Fjords produced by ORBX and now your add ons will make it even better.

The wife and I worked on the SKY PRINCESS as entertainers plying through this area
for four months of each year in 1999 and again in 2000. Juneau, Ketchikan, Skagway
and Sitka are places that will stick with us forever. I have always felt like I "belonged"
in this part of the world. Alas the wife did not; so when we did our first trip to
Devonport on the Spirit of Tasmania, it reminded us of Ketchikan, and so we moved there.

However; every night I can now go to places I did not get to see in the Pacific Fjord's and
Misty Moorings landscape. Thanks again... as Oprah would say ... I LOOOOVE IT!!!

Cheers Hank

elcamino

« Reply #42 on: January 31, 2011, 11:02:04 AM »
Hello,
Just another newbee checking in and excited about finding the Return To Misty.
I was a past user of the MM fs9.
This will prompt me to reinstall fsx and buy some orbx products.
From what I have read and seen so far, this is a great place to be.

Never skydive from your flight simulator!
Are we having fun yet?

BeaverDriver

« Reply #43 on: January 31, 2011, 12:01:58 PM »
Guess I've made enough forum posts now, so I should introduce myself ;). I'm Glenn, hail from Ontario, Canada, and am a former RW Bush Pilot (Beavers, 185's, Otter, Aztecs, stuff like that). My virtual home is Don's "Bushpounder". This place here is fantastic and I'm ecstatic that the folks here have done what they've done for us and have opened this great site. Nice to see everyone here. Oh, and if you hear rumours of me and spandex, they are started by a rogue 'individual' over at Bushpounder (but don't worry Don - I promised I wouldn't mention your (Don) name  ;D ).
Glenn (a.k.a. BeaverDriver, 'cause that's what I flew IRL :) )

alexwright

« Reply #44 on: January 31, 2011, 12:10:37 PM »
Hi

I'm Alex from the UK another ORBX fan. Looking forward to the challange. The site looks great.