Author Topic: Hi, I'm new! (introduce yourself here)  (Read 990138 times)

spud

• Misty Moorings Team
Re: Hi, I'm new! (introduce yourself here)
« Reply #1170 on: November 17, 2017, 02:10:25 PM »
Tim Conrad made the A-1 for FSX. did a quick search but have to do a more intensive one and will post a link when/if I find it.
 8)
« Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 02:19:11 PM by spud »
Later,

Spud

spud

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #1171 on: November 17, 2017, 02:26:14 PM »
Have a go at flightsim.com for the 'Spad'

https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/fslib.php?searchid=59979016
« Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 02:30:59 PM by spud »
Later,

Spud

nbrich1

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Misty Flying Club VA, Sim Troubleshooting & Help
    • Misty Flying Club (MFC)
« Reply #1172 on: November 17, 2017, 02:31:07 PM »
Found that A-1J and A-1H it on the simouthouse site: Piglets Skyraider..  Right on spud.. will give it a go!!.

Thanks sir

Norm
Regards from Toronto, Canada. Home Airport CYYZ.
^----------------- Misty Flying Club -----------------^

Bradallen43

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #1173 on: November 19, 2017, 08:11:04 AM »
I have a special place in my heart for the A1.

http://www.fsfiles.org/flightsimshotsv2/image/GIbd

Here's the only picture I have of an A1-H named for my mother Nancy Lou Allen. My father, CMSGT George B. Allen Jr. was the maintenance crew chief for a squadron of A1's named the "Zorro's" who were based out of Nakhon Phanom during the Viet Nam war.

(22d Air Commando Squadron (re designated 22nd Special Operations Squadron August 1, 1968), 27 November 1967 - 30 June 1975, call sign "Zorro":(A-1E/G/H/J, Tail Code: TS)

I actually own a die-cast model of her too.
http://www.fsfiles.org/flightsimshotsv2/image/GIbw
« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 08:13:49 AM by Bradallen43 »

Japo32

« Reply #1174 on: December 04, 2017, 04:03:26 AM »
Hello!

Still I am amazed about the huge information I have here! I was looking for some kind of missions for bushflying and never found anything until this weekend looking for Bush Flying VAs in AVSIM forum someone mencioned this place.
And here I am... trying to configure everything, that is not an easy task. Really thankyou for all your effort. See you in the skies!

ualani

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Legacy RTMM Library Manager
« Reply #1175 on: December 04, 2017, 05:05:54 AM »
Hi Japo32,
Welcome to RTMM. There is a lot to see and do at RTMM. To make RTMM "work" just make sure you have all of the required ORBX, and TF base scenery installed and running first. Then download and install all of the required RTMM object libraries. Then start downloading and exploring RTMM scenery files one by one to get a feel for what RTMM is all about. There's a HUGE virtual world available here.

Steve
Legacy RTMM Library Manager
Custom Objects Design
Legacy Scenery Design
Support

jeff3163

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Watercraft-Panels-Paint
« Reply #1176 on: December 04, 2017, 05:58:35 AM »
Hello Japo32, and welcome to RTMM.  Let us know if we can help you get settled it.

Win10Pro64, MSFS 1.25.9.0, P3Dv4.3.29.25520, AMD Ryzen7 1800X@3.6 GHz , 32Gb RAM, GTX 1080 Ti, 2x42" Vizio Monitors, HTC Vive VR HMD, Saitek Yoke/Pedals/trim wheel, XBox360 Controller, G27 steering wheel w/shifter+pedals. :P

stiletto2

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #1177 on: December 04, 2017, 06:10:36 AM »
Welcome, Japo32!

Rod

nbrich1

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Misty Flying Club VA, Sim Troubleshooting & Help
    • Misty Flying Club (MFC)
« Reply #1178 on: December 04, 2017, 07:18:55 AM »
Hello!

Still I am amazed about the huge information I have here! I was looking for some kind of missions for bush flying and never found anything until this weekend looking for Bush Flying VAs in AVSIM forum someone mentioned this place.
And here I am... trying to configure everything, that is not an easy task. Really thankyou for all your effort. See you in the skies!

------------------------

Hey there Japo32.. and welcome.

RTMM has a full place here of sim add-ons and enhancements but for clarity, RTMM is not a VA in the sense that I think you are referring to: This is not a VA environment as in flying/filing/submitting flight legs for approval for earning VA pilot flight hours, flying tours etc in a VA environment but it is a site that provides great custom add-ons and enhancements for those areas.

So here there are many scenery custom add-ons, enhancements as well as flight plans - and all freeware). If you want to fly bush in Alaska, BC and Yukon, these add-ons provided here indeed make your sim come alive: from custom scenery locations to so many other enhancements plus many other items to help you fly these locations such as flight plans etc on the Here to There page. (FSX/P3D).

If you are also looking for a real "Bush VA" that operates in these same areas of Alaska, BC and Yukon there are only a couple but only one VA that I know of that is totally bush and actually incorporates custom RTMM scenery add-ons into their VA systems. Partner site: Alaska Adventures VA. (I am involved with both RTMM and Alaska Adventures).  At AKA, "No tubes" - It's all bush, over 2000 flight legs, scenic tours and many of the tour incorporate RTMM scenery in a VA environment, but if you don't have the custom RTMM scenery add-ons in your sim - well you can't see or land at many of the required locations. SIMS: FSX/P3D and some X-plane users can fly some of the stuff that is not RTMM dependent. Anyways you can take a look at Alaska Adventures VA if you are looking for a bush VA that covers the same area as RTMM - http://www.flyaka.com/ .

Norm
« Last Edit: December 04, 2017, 07:27:01 AM by nbrich1 »
Regards from Toronto, Canada. Home Airport CYYZ.
^----------------- Misty Flying Club -----------------^

Japo32

« Reply #1179 on: December 04, 2017, 11:13:05 AM »
Thanks for all that info!

spud

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #1180 on: December 04, 2017, 03:48:06 PM »
Welcome aboard Jappo,
seems as if everyone else has already chimed in to say HI!  They have all mislead you, after getting all the good "stuff" at RTMM your required to meet the gang at Misty's Place and buy us all a beer!
At the moment lots of folks are switching to P3D (Lockheed Martin) and there are some changes being made to files etc. so keep active on site and you will be OK.
Later,
Spud
Later,

Spud

Japo32

« Reply #1181 on: December 05, 2017, 04:43:01 AM »
Sure that beers!
Yes but I see you are very active in P3Dv4 and that is fine! yesterday I could make my first M001H without any issue once I configured everything (that is not short to do it, but easy following the instructions)

cheers,

Javier

retnavycpo

« Reply #1182 on: January 23, 2018, 04:43:28 PM »
Hi,

I am new here (but not to simming).  I was all excited about downloading/installing the necessary files for RTMM until I read the required list of payware addon scenery needed.  Guess I will have to wait for the next Orbx sale.  Too much for me to afford right now :-[  Pete

Doug

• Misty Moorings Site Admin
    • Return to Misty Moorings
« Reply #1183 on: January 23, 2018, 05:33:26 PM »
Hey Pete ... you don't need 'em all at all. Start with Pacific Fjords PFJ ... then, (like the rest of us), when the piggy bank gets a little fuller, grab a next one.  Keep us posted. We'll be happy to help you get set up.

Doug

jeff3163

• Misty Moorings Team
  • Watercraft-Panels-Paint
« Reply #1184 on: January 23, 2018, 07:08:20 PM »
     Hello Pete, and welcome to RTMM, the forum.  ("Spaceballs, The Movie" reference, ;) )
     You can also start building your RTMM collection and getting it set up for when you get the first Orbx region+Tongass Fjord X (req.)  They are worthy additions to your sim.
  ( ... and also, you'll be addicted to Orbx once you get started.  Beware.)  ;)

Again, welcome.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 07:12:18 PM by jeff3163 »

Win10Pro64, MSFS 1.25.9.0, P3Dv4.3.29.25520, AMD Ryzen7 1800X@3.6 GHz , 32Gb RAM, GTX 1080 Ti, 2x42" Vizio Monitors, HTC Vive VR HMD, Saitek Yoke/Pedals/trim wheel, XBox360 Controller, G27 steering wheel w/shifter+pedals. :P