Author Topic: Tongass Fjords X now on our own store  (Read 11944 times)

Francois

• FS Veteran
    • former FSAddon Publishing
Re: Tongass Fjords X now on our own store
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2011, 10:31:46 AM »
I am not THAT young myself, so I am not going to comment on that  ;D   Sorry for the confusion. I've emailed you the further instructions for downloading !
Francois A. 'Navman' Dumas

... and the man's blog

Doug

• Misty Moorings Site Admin
    • Return to Misty Moorings
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2011, 11:17:15 AM »
Check out the page to be linked later today ... http://www.return.mistymoorings.com/friends.  Download and ordering instructions are there.

Doug

Magnum Beaver

• Certified Turboprop Nut!
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2011, 03:16:52 PM »
late again.. I ordered Tongass around release day, and then just yesterday ordered the DVD edition as a gift to a friend of mine, lol.. well you guys deserve every penny for it anyway :)
If at first you don't succeed, then maybe skydiving isn't such a good idea!
Turboprop + Floats = Awesome Fishing!

Ross Aldrich
Payette, Idaho

spud

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2011, 03:21:55 PM »
Allright folks, listen up (Spud and Per too); lets say that for RTMM REGISTERED members our Tongass Fjords X costs 25 Euros (ex VAT) for the download version.

But I'll need some time to figure out how to implement that in the shop (since I changed jobs 25 years ago I am not much of a programmer anymore... *gg*).

I think I can maybe use a RTMM promotion code, coupled to your RTMM registration email.

Spud and Per... I'll give you a discount on any next product you buy from us... but you'll have to let me know BEFORE you purchase. (Software's limitations.. and mine., sorry).

Francois,
That is what I call above and beyond the call of duty sir!  Just remember no matter how hard I beg I do not need a sauna in FL.  When the plastic cools a tad I'll peruse the store again and claim the discount you offer.  Oh yeah, are we talking an additional discount besides the RTMM one here?  Is so I'm even more impressed.  In appreciation do you need anybody rubbed out?
 8)
Later,

Spud

Francois

• FS Veteran
    • former FSAddon Publishing
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2011, 03:50:53 PM »
My pleasure folks.. sorry for those who were buying sooner... Just for Per and Spud I offered a discount on a 'next' product because they ordered after I announced, but before I could put things to work.

As always with these things, there HAS to be a start and cutoff point somewhere along the way. There'll be more discounts in future... hope that will help all of you  :)
Francois A. 'Navman' Dumas

... and the man's blog