Author Topic: using preparr3d with you system  (Read 6786 times)

spud

• Misty Moorings Team
Re: using preparr3d with you system
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2012, 08:16:22 PM »
Lee,
I'll jump in here as Brad has not replied yet.  The answer is yes you will have to construct a flight plan for each trip listed.  Each download will have an included flight plan but the starting point will not be the previous scenery location you just flew to, more likely it will be one of several locations available from RTMM.
 8)
Later,

Spud

Bradallen43

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2012, 10:12:49 PM »
Well here's what I suggest since you're using Plan G. Get our latest Plan G update here: http://return.mistymoorings.com/mistys/#I1

Then you can create your trip plans by selecting a plan that way. I know you can start at PF20, "Misty's Place", but I don't think you can start each flight at all of these locations though because of how Plan G limits where plans can start but, at least this will show you where in Plan G these spots are located.

Dieter Linde is our Plan G database master and he deserves a lot of credit for putting all of the data together for us all to use. Much appreciated.

Brad
« Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 07:33:00 AM by Bradallen43 »

dental12

« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2012, 08:48:54 PM »
Hey guys
I just took my first successful flight from pf20 to 78k in a carenado cessna185 amphibian. This was my first water landing.
The first landing destroyed the dock. The 2nd one was much better. I realized the turning radius on water is almost
None. Anyway it was beautiful flight. I am thrilled that things are working so far. As soon as i find out how to take a snap shot
In p3d, I will send one over.

Thx Lee :)

Bradallen43

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2012, 09:09:16 AM »
Great to hear Lee and enjoy the ride!

Brad

spud

• Misty Moorings Team
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2012, 11:45:16 AM »
Lee,
about the turning radius on water with the C-185, did you lower the water rudders (CTRL-W)?  It give much better control taxiing.
 8)
Later,

Spud