Author Topic: New Missions Initiative at RTMM  (Read 4739 times)

Doug

• Misty Moorings Site Admin
    • Return to Misty Moorings
New Missions Initiative at RTMM
« on: June 25, 2012, 08:43:27 AM »
We have some new missions coming, and one great one posted for you. Jeff Greene has created a mission for the Dispatch 1 (Misty's Place Dispatches).  You can now find it on the Missions Page.   Also Brad Allen has updated the Wing and a Prayer Mission, and that update is available.

NOTAM: You can get to the Missions by going to Misty's Place and using the menu to select Missions, this takes you down to the table that links to all of the missions we will be posting.  Misty's Place is becoming to "first stop shop" for activities in RTMM. When you are looking for something to do, go there first.

Give Jeff's Dispatch #1 a try, it is a very pleasant flight, even some music included. The weather can get a little tricky ... so be ready for that.  And on the new Wing and a Prayer ... I think Brad has rated this as beginner, I would rate it as terrifying! :-)  The weather and the mountain passes forces you to lock onto the instrument panel as you can see nothing out the front window. It is a while knuckle flight,

... good luck with both of them and our thanks to Jeff and Brad for getting this area going again.

D

corbu1

• RTMM Team Test Pilot
Re: New Missions Initiative at RTMM
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2012, 02:17:47 PM »
Many, many thanks to Brad and Jeff
..... for their endless enthusiasm and providing us new goodies!!!!!!!!!! :)

P3Dv5.2HF1,ASP3D,MV WR,FirefighterX,OVRtoolkit,FreeAirMap;RXP GTN, VRK
i9 10900K;32GB3600RAM;Strix3090;SSD 970EvoPlus500GB Win10;SSD 970EvoPlus2TB P3D;SSD 970EvoPlus2TB XPlane;SSD 860Evo1TB DCS;HDD 4TB;VivePro;HOTASWarthog;Komodo Pedals